Reyes simply has no way to beat Jones...

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean, maybe a lucky shot, but even the odds of that are pretty damn slim. The guy isn't AS.

I will still be watching and hoping though.

You’re probably right, but the odds tell us that. It’s not like some huge revelation.

But, I’m hoping for the big upset.

Aside from dumb luck, I agree. But UFC has to hype the PPV, so of course he's "super dangerous."

Jones via 3-4 RD Arm Triangle or Americana

Reyes has some crisp boxing, if he can get in close early he can finish Jones.

Reyes via 12-6 elbows, that's a proven way for Jones to be beaten

Jones has an incredible chin so even on a night when pulsing, ridiculous fight IQ, and eye pokes fail, it'd take a DC-Gus hybrid to put him in danger on the feet. No one can best his MMA grappling. I'm speaking only for LHW of course.

Last edited:
Reyes has some crisp boxing, if he can get in close early he can finish Jones.
Boxing is great, but it isn't going to work as well if you get your teeth knocked out with an elbow when you are doing it.

He is the toughest opponent that Jones has faced in years, and is a very dangerous striker. He has a very good chance of shocking the world.

He is the toughest opponent that Jones has faced in years, and is a very dangerous striker. He has a very good chance of shocking the world.
Well, Jones faced the undefeated heavyweight UFC champ and olympic wrestler in DC and beat him 3 times. I think DC might be more dangerous than Reyes.

Any pro over 200 lbs is a threat, period.

To imply Jon routinely cakewalks through timid opponents while barely trying is silly.

Dom is a ko artist, he could knock him out.

Now how to land that blow? That's his puzzle to solve.

Jones didn't look great last fight

He still won with hilarious ease but he looks to be slowing down a bit

Pretty sure he has a chance to win by punching him in the face.

You heard it here first.

Well, Jones faced the undefeated heavyweight UFC champ and olympic wrestler in DC and beat him 3 times. I think DC might be more dangerous than Reyes.
Yes, and it's been years since he fought DC. Hence, most dangerous opponent in years.

It's also been years since Jones has looked unbeatable. He struggled with a mediocre MW in his last fight.

I mean, maybe a lucky shot, but even the odds of that are pretty damn slim. The guy isn't AS.

I will still be watching and hoping though.
Just gotta hope Reyes goes in wth a ton of confidence.

Yes, and it's been years since he fought DC. Hence, most dangerous opponent in years.

It's also been years since Jones has looked unbeatable. He struggled with a mediocre MW in his last fight.
Jones goes down in less than 24 hrs. Gonna be nuts. Reyes gonna find that chin.

Maybe, but Reyes struggled with Volkan just this last year soo....

Back