Reyes is the chosen one to beat JJ

You can hope but Jones hasn’t shown any glaring weaknesses yet

Jon Yayo knows Reyes is a serious threat

I have a feeling we are gonna see the the best Jon again and he is gonna make it look easy

Jones has USADA on his side,
it is hard to beat that

Just like everyone else who has ever fought Jones after he obliterated Shogun? <Lmaoo>

No one thought Ruiz could beat Joshua, who gave up a lot of reach, height and athleticism against Joshua but he still did it. Reyes beating Jones isn’t as far fetched as most of you think. He stack up well physically with Jon, has tremendous power and is arguably the most athletic and explosive guy Jon ever faced.

All I’m saying is...
DlK-v1ZU8AAuXez.jpg

Damn son. You're in for a rude awakening when you find out how crack has no preference on financial status.

People are ignorant.

Cocaine is mixed with baking soda to lower it's burning point, so it can be smoked instead of snorted or injected.

It's like people think crack is another drug altogether, it's just a smokeable form of cocaine.

Reyes will fucking ruin Jones and leave his slept ass in a pile of a previous fighter's shit on the mat.

Pretty short notice fight for Kish don't you think? Although she did hold her bowels pretty good last night. We'll have to get Tim Sylvia's fat ass in there.

I stopped doubting JJ a long time ago.

A lot of that may be because hes young. Hes got nothing to lose whereas the moment jon takes his first L the world will end. Not a fan of either guy just want to see Santos beat Jones AGAIN.
Jones would destroy Santos in a rematch way worst than the first.
Santos injured was just an excused by his fans.

Gus seen to put a beaten on Jones so bad in the first fight. Santos did nothing.
Gus vs Jones 1.
Jon-Jones-Alex-Gustafsson-in-Hospital1.jpg

Jones look fresh after Santos fight. Easy smile as taken candy from a baby.
My-Post-47.png

Pretty short notice fight for Kish don't you think? Although she did hold her bowels pretty good last night. We'll have to get Tim Sylvia's fat ass in there.
Would watch a current Tim Sylvia fight. Not familiar with Kish. Another cage pooper? The only others I know of are Romero, and rumour of Chuck after Shad murdered him.

I'm not seeing anything in Reyes that presents a unique danger but crazier things have happened. If anyone is going to beat Jones, it's a long rangy striker.

Would watch a current Tim Sylvia fight. Not familiar with Kish. Another cage pooper? The only others I know of are Romero, and rumour of Chuck after Shad murdered him.

Bruh, you been living under a petrified turd for the last 2 years? Probably the worst offender ever. Randleman supposedly messed his shorts after a fight too back in his UFC tenure but there's no physical proof of it.

Justine-Kish-UFC-poop-phto-1200x900.png

I just watched video highlights from him and he has deceptive speed and lots of power. Pretty good size and tough to hold down. He could win for sure. Anybody who hits that hard has a chance.

Bruh, you been living under a petrified turd for the last 2 years? Probably the worst offender ever. Randleman supposedly messed his shorts after a fight too back in his UFC tenure but there's no physical proof of it.

I don't watch the wmma, but damn that shit is dirtier than then men did. Her heel is right in it, smushin' a chunk.

lickitung-3.gif

I don't think so. He don't have any dominant victories over legit contenders, just knocking out glass chins and getting close decisions.

If I was Reyes, I'd be calf-kicking the fuck out of Chicken Legs from the first bell. Guarantee that if he does, the eyepoking will begin less than 1minute into the fight and the referee will do fuck all about it.

Back