Reyes is the chosen one to beat JJ

Rdude92

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He has it all. Long reach, tall, agile, absolutely good striking, good on the ground. Oh , and he's undefeated too.
Looking forward for the fall of Jon Jones, and the next flag bearer of LHW division

tMsVdAH.jpg

So who will be your next favorite fighter after JBJ wins?

When have we heard this before?

Oh, right: Everytime.

I sure hope so TS.

A victory would be life-changing for Reyes, who holds down a job while fighting Pro.

Somebody needs to take a page out of Machida's book, and use Karate: liberal use of feints, enter in on angles, blitz, and use ring generalship to force the opponent near the wall of the cage.

I'll be rooting for Reyes!

I don't really care who does it, I just want someone to knock Jones out lol. Reyes has a decent chance.

Reyes will fucking ruin Jones and leave his slept ass in a pile of a previous fighter's shit on the mat.

So who will be your next favorite fighter after JBJ wins?

this

Reyes, who holds down a job while fighting Pro.

cannot understate my respect for this man and his hustle, damn does he rly have a job besides ufc? Seems like there are more and more of ufc fighters like this these days. maybe fighter pay being shit isn't just a meme

err well i got sidetracked, sorry. The thing is, like, the very fact that Reyes has a job other than UFC is just one of the many exact reasons why OP's prophecy won't be fulfilled and nothing will change except for an additional win in GOAT Jones's undefeated-just-not-unblemished record

anyway, i wish the man well but it's jon jones breh, can't root against him and why would you even want to he's probably literally the best 1v1 fighter on planet earth—and likely the known galaxy and beyond

<Goldie11><JonesDXSuckIt><Goldie11>

It's Jones most compelling fight in a little while i must admit, This reyes guy actually has an edge on jones somewhere in this fight and it's in the boxing. however it's not easy to exploit jones boxing weakness, he'll usually just clinch you up and drain you.

If jones wins this fight i expect it to look very similar to the Glover fight.

So you're telling me rich people sandblast prostitutes in their free time
yes?

this

cannot understate my respect for this man and his hustle, damn does he rly have a job besides ufc? Seems like there are more and more of ufc fighters like this these days. maybe fighter pay being shit isn't just a meme

err well i got sidetracked, sorry. The thing is, like, the very fact that Reyes has a job other than UFC is just one of the many exact reasons why OP's prophecy won't be fulfilled and nothing will change except for an additional win in GOAT Jones's undefeated-just-not-unblemished record

anyway, i wish the man well but it's jon jones breh, can't root against him and why would you even want to he's probably literally the best 1v1 fighter on planet earth—and likely the known galaxy and beyond

Jones is declining. rapidly. See his last title defence? He looked like shite. No-PED-Jones is just an average champion

I hope not. Guy is boring as fuck. I need a Santos rematch asap so I hope jones wins and Santos heals up soon.

I hope not. Guy is boring as fuck. I need a Santos rematch asap so I hope jones wins and Santos heals up soon.
Maybe he has an average personality but he's more exciting in the cage than crackhead JJ is right now

this

Dominick Reyes works in IT support. Yeah, it's a lot of sitting down, but it's not changing tires at Sam's Club.

Should Jones defeat Reyes, it would be the first loss of his Pro career.

Dom Reyes has great kicks, which I'm sure he will use to chop up Jones' chicken legs, and kill the body, to stop that plodding forward movement Jones uses. Which sets up the head kick.

Reyes also comes from a wrestling and foot ball background, and his brother also is a fighter.

Maybe he has an average personality but he's more exciting in the cage than crackhead JJ is right now
A lot of that may be because hes young. Hes got nothing to lose whereas the moment jon takes his first L the world will end. Not a fan of either guy just want to see Santos beat Jones AGAIN.

Back