Reyes is the chosen one to beat JJ

Lol, going from powder cocaine to crack or heroin is highly unlikely for someone who has discipline, ambition and work ethic, especially if that someone is extremely wealthy and can afford the much more expensive powder cocaine.

People tend to switch to crack when they are at rock bottom and only care about getting high since it is much cheaper (which they quickly realize is a fallacy since unlike the powder version it is highly addictive and requires more frequent use ultimately making it exponentially more expensive) hence crack heads being unproductive criminals doing what ever they can to get from hit to hit while some of the most successful people in the world routinely use powder cocaine.
You sound like you read a lot about it.

A lot of that may be because hes young. Hes got nothing to lose whereas the moment jon takes his first L the world will end. Not a fan of either guy just want to see Santos beat Jones AGAIN.
Jon outlanded Santos in four out of five rounds, landed sixteen more shots overall, and landed about two thirds of his strikes, compared to the twenty fiveish percent that Santos landed. He also spent more time moving forward. Sorry that your emotions don't jive with reality.

Been hearing that for years. Reyes is very raw still and not ready for a title shot, but because LHW is so bad he gets it. Jones by domination and coasting

The guy who lost to Volkan Oezdemir? I doubt it.

Never underestimate Jones' creativeness in there. Part of Jones longevity is his ability to flip the script when necessary. Wouldn't surprize me at all if he puts Reyes on his back from the get go and gets the sub at the end of round one.

No way. Addicts source and get shit anywhere they can. Don't be naive. Whatever you think 'clean' shit is, guess again. If you want an idea of cheap drugs that have affect over anyone, look at Heroin. From the shitty neighbour, to a Rothschild. Don't underestimate and think someone as low on the totem pole as Jon Jones would be above dirtier grade drugs

bro Jones is a millionaire lmao. Why would he do crack when he can buy cocaine? WACK

Gonna be the easiest fight Jones has had in a while.

If jones wins this fight i expect it to look very similar to the Glover fight.
You need to go back and watch the Glover fight. That was Jon Jones at his roid-fueled prime. The pace he put on Glover for 5 full rounds was ridiculous. He can't do that anymore. He is visibly conserving his energy so he doesn't gas. He doesn't even want to wrestle anymore. He throws a minimal amount of strikes. Reyes can win this if he fights smart.

Jon outlanded Santos in four out of five rounds, landed sixteen more shots overall, and landed about two thirds of his strikes, compared to the twenty fiveish percent that Santos landed. He also spent more time moving forward. Sorry that your emotions don't jive with reality.
Except they give Jon a significant strike if he grazes Santos with his big toe. Fight stats are garbage and completely inaccurate. You need to watch the fight to see who won. Santos won two clear rounds, Jon won one clear round and the other two were about even but at least one leaning toward Santos. I give Santos a narrow win.

Never underestimate Jones' creativeness in there. Part of Jones longevity is his ability to flip the script when necessary. Wouldn't surprize me at all if he puts Reyes on his back from the get go and gets the sub at the end of round one.
A couple stuffed takedowns will cure Jones of that idea. He doesn't want to wrestle anymore, he can't afford to expend the energy

You need to go back and watch the Glover fight. That was Jon Jones at his roid-fueled prime. The pace he put on Glover for 5 full rounds was ridiculous. He can't do that anymore. He is visibly conserving his energy so he doesn't gas. He doesn't even want to wrestle anymore. He throws a minimal amount of strikes. Reyes can win this if he fights smart.
Not a completely unfair assessment.

He has a great shot given his power and length but he can’t afford to fight passively as he did against Volkan and St. Preux. Jon will jab and oblique kick him from range if Dom doesn’t immediately assert himself.

Jones will lose at some point but I don’t expect it to be by the hands of Reyes. Reyes is good but Jones is on a completely other level. Reyes can win, of course, but I’d expect that to be a fluke if anything. People were hanging on Santos’ nuts before the Jones fight and Jones beat him convincingly. I think the first time we see Jones loses is not because he was beat by the better fighter but rather because of Jones’ arrogance and fight IQ (which is great, when he decides to use his head).

Jones will lose at some point but I don’t expect it to be by the hands of Reyes. Reyes is good but Jones is on a completely other level. Reyes can win, of course, but I’d expect that to be a fluke if anything. People were hanging on Santos’ nuts before the Jones fight and Jones beat him convincingly. I think the first time we see Jones loses is not because he was beat by the better fighter but rather because of Jones’ arrogance and fight IQ (which is great, when he decides to use his head).

Jones beat Santos convincingly?

Gus nearly shocked the world at UFC 165, Dominick is a very long fighter anything could happen. But Jones is better on the ground.

Back