Reyes didnt do enough

Its an unwritten rule

Jones made him look like reindeer in lights and was all over him in championship rounds while Reyes was gassed and just tried to survive. If there was no time limit Jones wouldve eaten him alive sooner or later. Even if Reyes outpointed him with one or two barely significant jabs during early rounds which were merely just ant bites compared to the takedowns and kicks Jones threw later in the fight that possibly destroyed his ACL which his reaction kinda gives away in the Ariel Show. That its not enough to dehtrone someone like Jones and Reyes needs go back to drawing board after healing up and work on finishing moves if the rematch presents itself one day.

If there was no times limit Jones would have won? ok sure maybe but as I said, fantasy rules don't matter.

Reyes didn't land many jabs, not sure what you're on about. Strikes that land are equal to takedowns that he instantly gets up from, you must be one of the judges.
Its totally different story when challanger wins last 3 rounds in row.

To all the casuals and new fans: To beat the champion you have to win convincly and Reyes just wasnt good enough to do that. If there was no time limit he wouldve been dead because Jones was much fresher and all over him in the 5th.
Well Reyes won convincingly, so don't know why you have to come out and say otherwise.

He did more than enough running to prove that he's the superior athlete.

Stupid argument, if there was no time limit he may catch a second wind while jones gases. And most obvious if there was no time limit they would fight completely different.

He did more than enough running to prove that he's the superior athlete.
You dont get points for running though but yeah it was indeed super impressive how whenever you thought he had ran out of gas he always found a way to make one last spurt and get away from Jones onslaught during the championship rounds. Great athlete

To all the casuals and new fans: To beat the champion you have to win convincly and Reyes just wasnt good enough to do that. If there was no time limit he wouldve been dead because Jones was much fresher and all over him in the 5th.
Youre absolutely wrong. ...
Yes if there was no time limit in the first or the 2nd or the third jones would be dead....

He won 3 out of 5 rounds. Mathematically that’s enough

Reyes didnt do enough turinabol

mr_t_bol_jones_2.png

i am so sick of seeing posters come up with this nonsense about "doing enough to win a fight". The fights are judged on a per round basis, the order of the rounds (whether it is teh 4th or 5th) does not come into play when judging the winner of the fight.

i am so sick of seeing posters come up with this nonsense about "doing enough to win a fight". The fights are judged on a per round basis, the order of the rounds (whether it is teh 4th or 5th) does not come into play when judging the winner of the fight.
Do not leave the fight in the hands of the judges

I was 100% rooting for Reyes. That said i have only watched it once and felt He definitely started to coast in rounds two and three and let it slip away.

I have to go back and watch round three again.

You have to take the steroids to be the juice box

For jones... The juice was worth the squeeze

I was 100% rooting for Reyes. That said i have only watched it once and felt He definitely started to coast in rounds two and three and let it slip away.

I have to go back and watch round three again.
I think he was too gassed and Jones didnt really give him any time to try anything

Shit thread. Shit poster. Shit join date....probably a shitty poster who was previously banned for posting shit.

Please STFU and stop making up rules to justify your position.\

Also:

Max credit to the dancer for carrying on.

As the saying goes ... "That's Gotta Hurt".
I'm surprised she didn't break a wrist or crack a bone or something.

I can guarantee you she didn't feel good in the morning.

Back