rewatched cruz vs cody

kkudos

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
And Cody is still a plodding slow puncher who barely moves at all. After cruz got caught he was pretty much just moving slowly TOWARD garbrandt the entire time, lacking much movement. And as far as Cody is concerned, he was just slowly picking his shots as cruz came in. Weird fight.

maybe dom may be able to win in a rematch. Not sure if he's injured. But like i said in earlier threads, cody is not a good boxer and winged punches the entire night, i don't believe he will be champ for too long.

Cody besmirched Dom. Dude lost like 49-45.

Wrong. eHe was extremely smart in forcing Dom to come to him, and not to waste energy in a style he doesn't use like Dom.

He got Dom in the stand still exchanges, which is all he had to do, then made Dom chase when he got the points over him.

Just an epic performance last night, and seriously amazed at how great of a fighter he is.

My new favorite.

I can totally understand not liking Garbrandt's personality or manner.

But there's nothing negative you can say about that performance that could be taken seriously.

Wrong. eHe was extremely smart in forcing Dom to come to him, and not to waste energy in a style he doesn't use like Dom.

He got Dom in the stand still exchanges, which is all he had to do, then made Dom chase when he got the points over him.

Just an epic performance last night, and seriously amazed at how great of a fighter he is.

My new favorite.
Why can't people see that was a masterpiece?

Dom was old, and thats the biggest know on him. Have no idea how cody would defend his title against dillishaw....

My new favorite.

Hes better than I thought for sure. What a shame he is with team alpha fail.

Cody fought great. Composed ,tight and flowing punches. Cruz was winging haymakers.

Lol you were being sarcastic!!!!!! Lolol

Did you say Cody is slow? I think you need to watch it a 3rd time.

And Cody is still a plodding slow puncher who barely moves at all. After cruz got caught he was pretty much just moving slowly TOWARD garbrandt the entire time, lacking much movement. And as far as Cody is concerned, he was just slowly picking his shots as cruz came in. Weird fight.

maybe dom may be able to win in a rematch. Not sure if he's injured. But like i said in earlier threads, cody is not a good boxer and winged punches the entire night, i don't believe he will be champ for too long.

His boxing was what won him the fight.

Dom is a better well rounded fighter but Cody is the superior boxer.

Dom couldn't get past it. Cody has higher level boxing and all they did was box when Cody stuffed doms takedown attempts.

This is coming from someone who wanted Dom to win

Dom was old, and thats the biggest know on him. Have no idea how cody would defend his title against dillishaw....
Cody wants to fight Cruz again not TJ. FTW<{cruzshake}>Can't be a fan of that nonsense.

raw

I think the reason Dominick was going towards Garbrandt most of the time after Round 3 was because he knew he had to finish and was desperate for points. Trouble was Garbrandt was defending quite well and landing many right hands as Cruz tried to slip a jab in.

His boxing was what won him the fight.

Dom is a better well rounded fighter but Cody is the superior boxer.

Dom couldn't get past it. Cody has higher level boxing and all they did was box when Cody stuffed doms takedown attempts.

This is coming from someone who wanted Dom to win

Nope. Cody even dominated the wresting. Landed the better kicks

You cannot deny that his precision was precise.

They seriously hate neck tats. Only explanation.
Who cares what he looks like only fighter to show that flash of brilliance on a tile fight was Conor and he has tons of questionable tats...

Dom is NOT Old. The best you can say is he is Worn. Though as he accumulated injuries on his knees he has accumulated lots of experience over the years.

But Garbrandt's body and fighting style proved to be great to counter Cruz.

Cody was slipping punches and countering like a champ.. he also leg kicked him early which was a crucial key dillashaw missed... so your wrong.

Back