rewatched cruz vs cody

Cody took Dominick down

Stuffed more than 3 take down attempts

Cody landed more kicks, even cut Dom above his eyebrow

Cody dominated every aspect of the fight

Fucking casuals

Neutral. Never did anything with the takedown.

Dom landed more kicks.

Boxing was the factor.

Casual.

Don't ask me. I don't care what a fighter looks like, if they can fight like him, and be as entertaining while doing it, I'm a fan.

And what he did tonight was up there with Bernard Hopkins performance against Tito Trinidad. Conor vs Eddie. Numerous other ATG performances.

Cody vs TJ is gonna be my #1 looked forward to fight in 2017, by far. My god, I can't wait for that fight.

SAME !! Cody vs TJ will be insane clash of technique.

TJ was able to eat several big shots from Lineker.[/QUOTE]
Why am I involved in this. I literally said the same shit about I don't care about tats and Cody an Conor just had the two most amazing performances of the year, And even said cody has power in both hands FFS.

Wrong. eHe was extremely smart in forcing Dom to come to him, and not to waste energy in a style he doesn't use like Dom.

He got Dom in the stand still exchanges, which is all he had to do, then made Dom chase when he got the points over him.

Just an epic performance last night, and seriously amazed at how great of a fighter he is.

My new favorite.
Dont lie, you like him because of the neck tatts and scarfs he wears

And Cody is still a plodding slow puncher who barely moves at all. After cruz got caught he was pretty much just moving slowly TOWARD garbrandt the entire time, lacking much movement. And as far as Cody is concerned, he was just slowly picking his shots as cruz came in. Weird fight.

maybe dom may be able to win in a rematch. Not sure if he's injured. But like i said in earlier threads, cody is not a good boxer and winged punches the entire night, i don't believe he will be champ for too long.
OR...he was smart enough to realize that Cruz beats guys by making them chase him and whiff. It frustrates them after a while, and then Cruz capitalizes on their indecision with takedowns and punches coming from odd angles. Cody took away Cruz's footwork by not playing that game with him.

Love the fact that Cody being a mental midget was a big conversation point before the fight, but it looked like he had already won the mental game as the fighters walked out. Cody looked focus and calm, and Dom was uncharacteristically angry and mean mugging as he walked out. Cody seemed more confident from the outset.

Did a lot with the takedown

Cody landed more kicks

Cody dominated every aspect of the fight

Extreme casual

Dom landed more kicks

Cody dominated the boxing which dominated the majority of the fight

Casual

Shook

He lost because he didn't shave. First time I saw him with facial hair entering a cage. I got a bad feeling when I saw that.

TJ was able to eat several big shots from Lineker.
Why am I involved in this. I literally said the same shit about I don't care about tats and Cody an Conor just had the two most amazing performances of the year, And even said cody has power in both hands FFS.[/QUOTE]

Wait a minute...I didn't say that!

TJ was able to eat several big shots from Lineker
Why am I involved in this. I literally said the same shit about I don't care about tats and Cody an Conor just had the two most amazing performances of the year, And even said cody has power in both hands FFS.
Wait a minute...I didn't say that!

some excellent counter striking and defense from cody. don't know what you were watching

Cody landed more kicks

Extreme casual

Butthurt Cruz got schooled

Cruz landed more kicks

Forgotten more about fighting than you'll ever know

Shook seeing as how I clearly stated I was going for cruz. Just simply pointing out that you're a retard who ordered their first ppv tonight and can't see that the boxing was the determining factor

I thought Cruz won or it was a draw.

Cruz made the whole fight. I watched with the sound down and avoided all the hype nonsense.

I honestly was stunned he won. I thought Cruz made the whole fight.

Sounds like you had the liquor turned way up, though...

No troll. I thought Cruz won.

Cruz 1, 2, 5

But you really have to try to give it to Cruz to get there because you're also taking away a deserved 10-8 from Garbrandt for round 3. It would fall into the mild robbery category.

Fun Fact : Cruz landed more significant strikes than Garbrandt in each and every round.

Back