rewatched cruz vs cody

LOL at any of you stupid cocksuckers trying to spin THIS one!

Haha, fuck.

Dom, who is in his prime and was totally healthy, got schooled last night.

Fun Fact : Cruz landed more significant strikes than Garbrandt in each and every round.
ProTip: Number of strikes landed is way down the list of judging criteria. Damage is first and foremost, hard strikes that land with impact count.

If you think Cruz won, you're clueless.

LOL at any of you stupid cocksuckers trying to spin THIS one!

Haha, fuck.

Dom, who is in his prime and was totally healthy, got schooled last night.
But Dom was hurt/old/landed more strikes!!1!1!

I agree Cruz has the better technique overall, and
I'd agree with that characterization of young lion, old, etc if Cruz was like 37 ....but he's Rockhold and Nate Diaz' age.
But you gotta agree his knees are like 50 years old after all the injuries. + he's been doing this since he was 21 years old, that's quite some time of fighting

ProTip: Number of strikes landed is way down the list of judging criteria. Damage is first and foremost, hard strikes that land with impact count.

If you think Cruz won, you're clueless.

I said nothing of the sort. I said "Fun Fact" meaning it's trivial. Learn to understand context.

But you gotta agree his knees are like 50 years old after all the injuries. + he's been doing this since he was 21 years old, that's quite some time of fighting

Yes thats why in the first page I said hes likely WORN if anything. If he's been fighting a certain way for years that proves successful but has understandable tradeoffs I dont know how to feel about that. If he got in some freak accident I'd understand.

But anyways, Cruz was as healthy as he could be for this fight so I'm satisfied.

Very impressed with Cody. Being young in his career and having such a intense style, I wasn't sure he'd be able to stick to a gameplan like he did. Forcing Dom to fight him and choosing when to take his shots worked quite well.

Full props to Cody he beat Cruz at his own game, awesome fight very emotional
Cruz will be back his mindset won't let this defeat tear him down. Now dillashaw vs Cody tho :D

And Cody is still a plodding slow puncher who barely moves at all. After cruz got caught he was pretty much just moving slowly TOWARD garbrandt the entire time, lacking much movement. And as far as Cody is concerned, he was just slowly picking his shots as cruz came in. Weird fight.

maybe dom may be able to win in a rematch. Not sure if he's injured. But like i said in earlier threads, cody is not a good boxer and winged punches the entire night, i don't believe he will be champ for too long.

hahahahaha. what a fucking sherbro.

"Cruz 1,2,5"

ProTip: Vinegar water is also a douche.

I said Cruz 1, 2, 5 as in if you were trying to give it to Cruz that's what you'd have to do. I also said it would be a robbery if you were to so how .

I did not score the fight for Cruz. 48-46 was the correct score to me.
If I had scored it for Cruz I would just say it.

Dom should make Cody come to him in the rematch. He is a much better fighter when the opponent leads.

And Cody is still a plodding slow puncher who barely moves at all. After cruz got caught he was pretty much just moving slowly TOWARD garbrandt the entire time, lacking much movement. And as far as Cody is concerned, he was just slowly picking his shots as cruz came in. Weird fight.

maybe dom may be able to win in a rematch. Not sure if he's injured. But like i said in earlier threads, cody is not a good boxer and winged punches the entire night, i don't believe he will be champ for too long.
i re-watched rousey-holm without volume and i think ronda won

And Cody is still a plodding slow puncher who barely moves at all.

At least TS didn't keep us in suspense and force us to read very far before logical people could conclude that he's a fucking moron.

Back