Review the movies you re-visited

Black Rain.

It aged pretty badly. Everything about it.

The dialogues. The American cop who teaches the Japanese cops how it 's done and prevails in the end, alone against an army of Yakuza, who teaches the Japanese that you need to follow your guts, blaaaaah blaaaaaaaah.....

Oh and the final scene with Michael Douglas 's thumb up in the airport....lol gtfo.

I love 80's movies but this is a cheese fest.

Give it 5/10 because it is still very immersive and the dark genre is well rended imo. But a mediocre movie tho.

Black Rain.

It aged pretty badly. Everything about it.

The dialogues. The American cop who teaches the Japanese cops how it 's done and prevails in the end, alone against an army of Yakuza, who teaches the Japanese that you need to follow your guts, blaaaaah blaaaaaaaah.....

Oh and the final scene with Michael Douglas 's thumb up in the airport....lol gtfo.

I love 80's movies but this is a cheese fest.

Give it 5/10 because it is still very immersive and the dark genre is well rended imo. But a mediocre movie tho.

I think Showtime recently aired this a few times.

I still like it. I think it aged well, and should have spawned some sequels.

I love the soundtrack, and the cinematography is excellent. The clash of cultures is good.

Also, id you know the guy playing Sato was dying of cancer while filming it.?

I think Showtime recently aired this a few times.

I still like it. I think it aged well, and should have spawned some sequels.

I love the soundtrack, and the cinematography is excellent. The clash of cultures is good.

Also, id you know the guy playing Sato was dying of cancer while filming it.?

Shit Sato RIP. Didn t know that. He was a bad ass vilain. So young also? Like 35 ?

I agree with what you said. The atmosphere is very good. But you have to admit that it is extremely cheesy. Way worse than action film from the same period.

Rewatched Braveheart recently. I had probably watched it 30 times as a kid and I'll always love it, but it's way cornier and has way less depth than I remembered.

Just watched Carpenter's Prince of Darkness.
It was brilliant. Alice Cooper stabs a guy with a freaking bike haha.

Back