• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Review: Ross Enamait's Infinite Intensity

I think a properly performed sweet 16 is harder than WC101. Especially if the first and fourth exercise are burpees.

i also find the other warrior challenges very easy compared to wc101. how exactly r u doing it ?

I do it like Ross showed in his video. Note I don't think it is easy at all, but not that much of an asskicker compared too all the other warrior challenges.

I do it like Ross showed in his video. Note I don't think it is easy at all, but not that much of an asskicker compared too all the other warrior challenges.

really? i guess everybody really is different, i know i personally find wc101 far, far harder than the other warrior challenges.

i find density day to suck major ass.

sweet 16 is tough, however I love it because its fast.

WC101 is also pretty tough, for a while I had to do 7 burpees, then 10, now I do 15. However I use a medicine ball that is 14 pounds, unlike the small one Ross uses. I may begin substituting a sledge hammer for the slams.

I chopped wood instead of the slams, I'm a big fan of chopping wood and got the motion down.

Damn!
I also thought Magic 50 was a beast but I didn't realize there was a rest after each set. I was doing it for time. I will probably keep doing it that way since I dropped almost a minute and half off of my last time.
But then again I do the 101 and take rests when I need to though I have been able to get all of the sets done in the prescribe time frame yet.

I guess I just like added pain.

Cheers

Bry

Ive heard alot of great things about the conditioning aspect of the book, but how does the strength and power part stack up? Have you guys noticed you hit harder or push people around more when you roll since doing ross's program? Is it better at developing strength then traditional free weight methods?

Ive heard alot of great things about the conditioning aspect of the book, but how does the strength and power part stack up? Have you guys noticed you hit harder or push people around more when you roll since doing ross's program? Is it better at developing strength then traditional free weight methods?

yeh, i have. i dont know if its because im getting stronger per say, or i can just last strong for much longer, but since iv incorporated ross' II program into my training, i can easily hang with guys who are 10 - 15kgs heavier than me strength-wise, especially as the time ticks away and im still relatively fresh while they are getting fatigued.

II is the BEST literature on training for fighting, bar none.

I'm going to order soon. I can only get 1 though, II or Never Gymless. What should i do?

Depends, man.

I've never read Never Gymless, but from what I understand it's mostly bodyweight stuff, where as Infinite incorporates a lot more work with dumbbells.
Both have body weight exercises though.

I know a few guys on here have both, hopefully they'll chime in with a bit more info.

What are you looking for?

(I own both books)

I guess I'm looking for more explosive power. In my muay thai gym we do all bodyweight exercises so I guess the II would be better. I lost 10 lbs in since joining about a year ago so now I'm 6'2 170.

So i guess i'm also looking to put on a little more muscle mass. Sounds like the II would be better, no?

I guess I'm looking for more explosive power. In my muay thai gym we do all bodyweight exercises so I guess the II would be better. I lost 10 lbs in since joining about a year ago so now I'm 6'2 170.

So i guess i'm also looking to put on a little more muscle mass. Sounds like the II would be better, no?

II is exactly what you would be looking for; keep in mind his DVD is out now. There's anothe r thread in this forum about it. Once I receive it and have a chance to view it a few times, I'm going to do a write up on it.

I would say II would work best for you.

Quick question, how many pullups consecutively would you be able to do to be able to do the 50 day plan -whithout having to modify it-?

-pets self on big stomach- I just realised that is one of my goals for the first 6 months to be in shape for his 50 day plan..

Quick question, how many pullups consecutively would you be able to do to be able to do the 50 day plan -whithout having to modify it-?

-pets self on big stomach- I just realised that is one of my goals for the first 6 months to be in shape for his 50 day plan..

You need to be able to do around 10-15. Considiring one warrior challenge has 10 pullups as part of a circuit....

Yeah I was kind of considering achieving a:
15 strict pullups, 15 strict handstand pushups, 5 strict pistols, something like that before I begin with it.
Thats all about loosing bodyweight (fat) for me...

Alright damnit I have been reading reviews all morning regarding this book of course i'm familiar with ross and I know the response may be JUST BUY IT. But i'm a college student, and between school and MMA don't want to carry a job my only spending is whey protein jug every 1-2 months.

Enough about me how is the strength workouts in this program? If I get a good respnse to this I think i'm buying this :icon_twis

You could probably learn everything online, but you'd have to design your own game plan.

I guarantee that Ross' book will do more for your goals than an equal amount of protein powder. I do think Inf Int is great for combat athletes and people who want to look like them, so if you want to total 1200 this isn't the program for you.

Back