Review: Fuel Fight Gear Sparring Gloves

OMG I missed this comment lol! I really appreciate you guys having my back and knowing I'm an honest contributor/reviewer :)

No problem meng, these noob companies are messin with the wrong posters. lol. I got your back brother. Seriously we review gear based on our experiences honestly and truthfully. Some people are going to get butthurt but that is just the way it goes. If your gear is not up to the standard then do something about it to make it better. instead of trying to shoot the messenger and ruin the rapport that they could have built.

yeah, i about fell off my chair when i saw his comment.

seriously, they don't know what they are talking about and who they are trying to talk about. gotta love these sherdog noobs. They make me ROR (Raff out Roud!) :icon_lol:

Omfg! Ror? Lmao! I've never heard that one before lol! Good stuff! :)

SOOOOOOOooo.... Clamp, do you want me to post this to TrialByFireMMA, or are you waiting on a different pair of FFG's?

Clamp actually did fuel fight gear a favor.Alot of us including myself wondered what fuel fight gloves were like.So clamp got whatever money he could get together to buy YOUR product.To review it for us the community, he didn't have to but he did it anyways to help us out.Even though the glove weren't brand new. Clamp wanted to give us a feedback.A very small slight review so we have at least something to go off of and we are grateful for that.A good amount of us listen to clamp's advice about equipment.If you think clamp is a dishonest person just bad mouthing Fuel fight gear.Why would a good amount of us stand up for clamp?Feel free to check all of our profiles.we are all real people and not some fake made up person with 2-3 posts....................Always got your back Clamp.

Yeah I would love this review on the site Law. Thanks guys like I say I do buy a lot of my own gear and I know people and I are curious about.

Pretty easy to rate the gloves highly when you're sponsored by the company.

Fuel Fight Gear going out their way to post videos of Pawel only to add more videos of him reviewing their stuff is rather convenient for their name.
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f53/cool-pawel-wolak-montage-fight-date-1695763/

If he's "the first official owner of the Fuel X2's" then he obviously works with them.

Pawel doesn't endorse and isn't paid or sponsored by Fuel. In fact, he bought those gloves. He just likes them, and spars in them.

Pawel doesn't endorse and isn't paid or sponsored by Fuel. In fact, he bought those gloves. He just likes them, and spars in them.

But does he spar in the nude with them? Unless he does that then he's not really putting them to the test.

And how do you know all this?

I work out in the same gym as Pawel.

Don't forget to tell them you're cool with the owner too. Someone on boxingscene called you out on the same shit.

eu263o.png

And like I said, I like the gloves and I don't get paid to say that.

You don't have to get paid for it. You're going to look out for your peoples best interest. It's pretty evident by the way your defending them and posting reviews of the gloves everywhere. Your reviews are about as genuine as the videos you just posted, they hold no weight because of your connection. Just stop.

My reviews may not be genuine (to you)...but my personal reviews have nothing to do with the reviews of actual professional fighters that wear and like the gloves. They are not paid to do that and it is not in their best interest to promote Fuel gloves. They promote the gloves because they like them.

Good detective work Rskbreaker... Dark Knight status achieved.

SOOOO, ladies and gentlemen of the jury... I present you THIS information about SpaceViper:

1.) The champ trains in the gym SpaceViper (SV) attends.
2.) The owner of FFG (FFG) just so happens to know SpaceViper, which may also mean the owner also knows Pawel Wolak (PW).
3.) The owner of Fuel Fight Gear just so happens to give the first pair of new gloves to PW.
4.) SpaceViper has been known to parade around different forums --Sherdog and the above forums noteably-- championing FFG merch.
5.) SpaceViper has started 4 threads. One of those four discusses PW in a manner that seems SV has never known him, but writes as though he's only seen PW on the TV: http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f53/i-wish-more-fighters-were-like-1673655/. SV proceeds to start attacking people in the thread for picking on him. That is a 25% chance of FFG mentioning and member attacking when starting a thread.
6.) SV DOES defend other company products... Cleto's, Winning, Boon (kind of).
7.) SV DOES make posts in no way related to FFG.

In conclusion, ladies and gentlemen, what we have here is a very adamant fan of Fuel Fight Gear. Perhaps he may not be paid by them, sponsored by them, or even the owner of FFG itself, he is nonetheless, tainted. Yes ladies and gentlemen, TAINTED. His love for FFG, his worldview tainted with the daily site of seeing a professional boxer --a winner at that-- use the FFG gloves AND tainted by knowing the owner of FFG. Chances are SV's school has a deal going on with FFG, wherein FFG sells SV's school equipment at wholesale, all the while getting celeb plugs from PW. Which is funny, because PW doesn't do a video review for any other product. HMMMM. How very convenient.

Convenient? Or business?

YOU decide.

Dark knight status, i'm honored.

Wanna be my sidekick? :redface:

batman5.jpg

Convenient? Or business?

YOU decide.

I'm a regular poster over on boxingforum under the name "Aussie MW". I post my reviews there as well as here.

I've seen Vipers posts there as well, he posted a review on fuel fight gears gloves and I remember also a post where he recommended them to another poster as being better than Grant or Reyes.

I can't conclusively say what the story is, but between the comments made by viper in this thread and (moreso) the comments made by fuelfightgear, I don't think i'll bother to buy anything from them.

Company ethics are important to me. And I don't see companies like Grant, Reyes or Winning getting their panties in a bunch over ONE review (and it wasn't like Clamp ripped them a new one).

You could make the argument that bigger companies don't need to defend themselves, and you'd be right. But they become that way after years of hard work and attention to detail in their product, not by taking negative feedback and trying to justify reasons why the feedback is unfair instead of listening.

I don't want to buy anything from a company that doesn't take the high road when they get the chance (like this thread).

Keep up the good work Clamp!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back