Review: Fuel Fight Gear Sparring Gloves

The leather sofa? :icon_lol:

lol, exactly.

150$ what are they smoking?

What makes me laugh is that the two most prominent people listed on their website are both trainers (one of Klitschkos assistant trainers and one of Floyds).

Who cares what an assistant trainer thinks of gear? They're obviously getting paid to endorse it.

Floyd wears Winning and Grant.

The Klitschkos wear Grant & Ringside.

No one is forking out $150 for those gloves based on that sketchy advertising. No one wanted them when they were Fuel fight gear, let alone this reincarnation.

Instead of taking constructive criticism and working on improving their product. They try and bash Clamp who is arguably the most respected reviewer on this forum. They should have thanked him and sent him a pair of their improved version instead of posting video reviews of paid no names.

Instead of taking constructive criticism and working on improving their product. They try and bash Clamp who is arguably the most respected reviewer on this forum. They should have thanked him and sent him a pair of their improved version instead of posting video reviews of paid no names.

You're making this Cambodian blush ;) I don't think they're into constructive criticism. They're just bashers. I don't know why they would change their name either. Would it have made sense to improve their image rather than change it but have their old website link to their new one?

You're making this Cambodian blush ;) I don't think they're into constructive criticism. They're just bashers. I don't know why they would change their name either. Would it have made sense to improve their image rather than change it but have their old website link to their new one?

I didn't know Cambodian's blushed, what color do you turn? haha jk. But seriously though.. They acted like little kids who argue with their teacher because THEY failed to study for the test, saying the teacher doesn't know what they are talking about, when in fact many other students have passed the same test in the past. Sorry for all the analogies, my mom sent me to SAT school when I was a kid. Asian Parents... lol

Fuel fight gear lol, o excuse me, Ediroc

That's the way to break into the boxing glove market, sell sub-par products at exuberant prices. They must be taking lessons from everlast:p

Fuel fight gear lol, o excuse me, Ediroc

That's the way to break into the boxing glove market, sell sub-par products at exuberant prices. They must be taking lessons from everlast:p

If they were as successful as Everlast they would be rich. If you want to talk about sub par gloves at huge prices lets discuss Rival and Grant. It baffles me how much Grant charges for a glove that is equal to or less than the Cleto Reyes line in each category.

If they were as successful as Everlast they would be rich. If you want to talk about sub par gloves at huge prices lets discuss Rival and Grant. It baffles me how much Grant charges for a glove that is equal to or less than the Cleto Reyes line in each category.

i haven\'t seen grants but the rival gloves i seen are pretty good and perform very well.

i haven\'t seen grants but the rival gloves i seen are pretty good and perform very well.

Price vs. performance is something I always take into account. At 90 bucks for their most popular bag gloves...they are overpriced. Two pairs lasted me a total of 8 months. Compared to 60 dollars for a pair of Ringside IMF Techs (pre-cloth palm).

Teon Kennedy was rocking the Ediroc/Fuel on the undercard today.

He only got to show it off for one round. Rigondeaux is a beast.

146084834_extra_large.jpg

Back