Retard sparring partner last night

All that other bullshit just faded to a dull buzz in the background compared to him trying to grab your sack under side control. Pin the arm down with your shin and reach over and grab the other and just bomb an elbow into his face next time he does that. And then stop, and everytime he even remotely reaches for your sack just rail him as hard as you can.

And this is comign from someone who in general has the utmost respect and care for my training partners, especially new partners even if they spaz on me (don't have anything to prove by hurting them and making them gunshy). But the sack grab is...a little outa control.

Seriously, I think if that ever happened (read: not bloody likely) instinct would take over and I'd just whack him in the face (probably followed by running away yelling "Stranger danger")...cause that's just creepy.

My gym is a Krav/MMA school and while we have 4 pros and several amatuer MMA fighters, our ultimate goal is street fighting.

That's an intersting thing to say. Do you mean that your goal is to be able to defend yourself in a street fight? I mean, street fighting can't actually be your goal...can it?

You should have punched him hard in the face. What a dickhead, I'm all for training hard and keeping it as real as possible but that type of crap is disgraceful.

I have no idea why, but all this talk of ball grabbing made me think of this Space Moose comic:

smash2.gif

Should have slammed him and said "oh well i'm used to suplexing my opponent during training"

:/

I went to a krav place in the lower desert (in southern ca)
and we were grappling and i heel hooked him and he got really pissed so when we were sparing he would knee me in the chest after he told all his other students not to elbow or knee,there dirty fighters.

Well the fact that you didn't even realize he scratched you till well after the round ended is a testament to how ineffective his "scratching people" method really is. WTF was this guy thinking

They have BJJ classes at the Krav Maga school in SF as well. I was always wondering why these guys were messing around with plastic knives at a BJJ school but I soon figured it out...I'm into BJJ... Krav just isn't for me. You sound like you're describing some pretty intense sparring so I don't think this one really fits into the common "Some guy spazzed in BJJ today" thread category.

"That's an intersting thing to say. Do you mean that your goal is to be able to defend yourself in a street fight? I mean, street fighting can't actually be your goal...can it?"

Yes, self-defense. Sorry, the point of the thread was this douchebag. I can see how if your just reading the text it could be taken out of context.

Which is obviously the quote below this one from the poster "carido king" who wants to dryhump his partners at wrestling practice as is evident by his avatar and his rude comment towards me.

"Fucking thugs. Get the fuck out of the martial arts community."

Relax, put your wrestling singlet on and go get on the short bus bro. really that wasnt necessary. I worded the post in a way that I did not intend.

I would start dropping some nasty elbows next time you're in side control and he pulls some shit like that.

Back