Retard sparring partner last night

Polish Punisher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Just had to share this. I was at my advanced MMA fight class last night at the L.A. Krav Maga school.

We focused mostly on wrestling then did some MMA sparring at the end.

My partner was someone I had never seen before and from the start I could tell something was off.

We practiced power doubles drills off a one-two punch combo back and forth. We then progressed to striking from side control then going for the kimura. Wchich then progressed to our opponents giving full resistance and practicing transitions to arm bar. Once we got that down we did 5 rounds of MMA sparring with the following rules:

No gloves, open hand strikes, light kicks, takedowns and grapping from there with open hand strikes.

We engage, he kept mentioning he didnt like grappling(but knew arm bars and a couple basic moves) he had terrible balance, so off an exchange we clinched and I took him down with ease landing in side control. I was going for the kimura(love that move) then moved to north-south.

Guy starts spazing out, triesto reach into my cup and grab my sack, out of reflex I quickly shift back to side control and he starts punching me with bare hands i tell him to back off and land a hard slap to the ear. He apologizes and says thanks for reminding me.

He then asks if we do eye gouges, I say hell no, then move to guard and cross face him, he complains " No elbows!" like a moron.

The round ends we get up and prepare to move to another sparring partner. He says "sorry Im used to scrathing, biting, eye gouges, etc..." I noticed I had a 2 inch deep scratch on my left hand where he apparently scratched me and another on my nose.

I didnt even notice they happened as I was busy scrambling trying to figure out why this moron is trying to Gary Goodridge my nut sack.

I asked my instructor after class what was up with the guy and he said he didnt know much, but that he was a Krav instructor from Egypt.

I told him what he did and he advised me to do it back to him next time or dump him on his head(which is exactly what I intend to do)

My gym is a Krav/MMA school and while we have 4 pros and several amatuer MMA fighters, our ultimate goal is street fighting.

However, there's a difference between doing hard, realistic sparring and some nut job who cant distinguish between training and reality. Anybody ever have something like this happen to them?

Sorry for the long post just had to share.

lol wtf "im used to scratching, biting and eye gouges?"

what is he? three years old?

well since hes so "used" to it, you shoulda gave him an eye poke or two.

"must be this guy 3s_em1

How often do you touch someones balls.."

LOL! Maybe so WTF?

Anybody that tries to damage the sack while rolling deserves a brutal beatdown.

Fuck that punkass up next time. I don't care if its a dick move on your part. He defintely deserves some punishment.

An Egyptian you say, who trains in Krav Maga? Interesting martial art for him to train in, given the 6-Day War and all, you understand.

lol wtf "im used to scratching, biting and eye gouges?"

what is he? three years old?

well since hes so "used" to it, you shoulda gave him an eye poke or two.

You also have to realize in KM, there are NO rules; anything goes.

Which is why it's better for self defense, but horrible for the cage.

All the biting scratching, kicks/grabs to the nuts are standard and encouraged in Krav classes.

An Egyptian you say, who trains in Krav Maga? Interesting martial art for him to train in, given the 6-Day War and all, you understand.

Actually, it IS funny, since it's the Israeli defense system.

Maybe the guy is learning from history and trying for a better showing next time?

You also have to realize in KM, there are NO rules; anything goes.

Which is why it's better for self defense, but horrible for the cage.

All the biting scratching, kicks/grabs to the nuts are standard and encouraged in Krav classes.

and they do them in sparring?

If anyone kicked me in the nuts or went for my eyes during sparring I would show them what no rules really and hide a shiv in my shorts for next time.

Back