Retard sparring partner last night

No, but sometimes it is best not to train with strangers.

Its amazing how many grappling badasses we have in this forum. It seems every day we have a new "Someone spazzed at the club while rolling with me so I had to pendulum sweep and choke them out thread." I guarantee half the people that make these threads spazzed out their first time rolling. Yes spazzing can lead to injury but it's not like the advanced people have never received or caused a serious injury. Why don't you be the bigger man and tap and tell him to calm down. Maybe I take a different approach than most, I'm glad they are out there. It's a new body with a different set of skills to work out with and I like the enthusiasm they have for the sport. You mean to tell me the first time you got an armbar or triangle choke while rolling, you didn't crank it harder than you do now? It's also amazing how everyone who starts threads like this end up laying down the law and whooping some ass. Yeah, you're so badass you go to class and whoop some new guys ass and then come home to post on sherdog for gratification. Yeah you are the next rickson.

Sorry rant over.

Its amazing how many grappling badasses we have in this forum. It seems every day we have a new "Someone spazzed at the club while rolling with me so I had to pendulum sweep and choke them out thread." I guarantee half the people that make these threads spazzed out their first time rolling. Yes spazzing can lead to injury but it's not like the advanced people have never received or caused a serious injury. Why don't you be the bigger man and tap and tell him to calm down. Maybe I take a different approach than most, I'm glad they are out there. It's a new body with a different set of skills to work out with and I like the enthusiasm they have for the sport. You mean to tell me the first time you got an armbar or triangle choke while rolling, you didn't crank it harder than you do now? It's also amazing how everyone who starts threads like this end up laying down the law and whooping some ass. Yeah, you're so badass you go to class and whoop some new guys ass and then come home to post on sherdog for gratification. Yeah you are the next rickson.

Sorry rant over.

Did you even read the thread? This guy wasn't you're tipical spaz, he was aparantly going after the groin, and scratching him deep. Plus the TS made no mention of "laying down the law".

On a side note, TS, did you mean "i had a deep two inch scratch" or did you real have a two inch deed scratch on you're arm?:icon_lol:

you should have slowly reached into his cup and jer...attacked his sack

"On a side note, TS, did you mean "i had a deep two inch scratch" or did you real have a two inch deed scratch on you're arm?"

It was on my hand.

"Its amazing how many grappling badasses we have in this forum. It seems every day we have a new "Someone spazzed at the club while rolling with me so I had to pendulum sweep and choke them out thread." I guarantee half the people that make these threads spazzed out their first time rolling. Yes spazzing can lead to injury but it's not like the advanced people have never received or caused a serious injury. Why don't you be the bigger man and tap and tell him to calm down. Maybe I take a different approach than most, I'm glad they are out there. It's a new body with a different set of skills to work out with and I like the enthusiasm they have for the sport. You mean to tell me the first time you got an armbar or triangle choke while rolling, you didn't crank it harder than you do now? It's also amazing how everyone who starts threads like this end up laying down the law and whooping some ass. Yeah, you're so badass you go to class and whoop some new guys ass and then come home to post on sherdog for gratification. Yeah you are the next rickson."

Do you even train?

Second, I am not a grappling badass. I am a striking badass though. My grappling is ok, Im just lucky that I weigh over 200 lbs and am extremely strong and athletic compared to most people which usually evens the playing field when I roll with better technicians.

Finally, did you read my thread?

Yes, its Krav Maga and during sparring we are allowed to kick the groin(we do wear cups and we do use self control with it) but it is not the same as grabbing your partners testes or scratching him.

The point is to improve your skills while staying as realistic as possible. Your never gonna get any better if nobody wants to train with you because your a dirty bastard.

I would've given him a Ric Flair Classic "Low Blow" after the sparring session...As soon as he started walking away, then..."WHAM"...right in the cojones!!!!!lol

Anybody that tries to damage the sack while rolling deserves a brutal beatdown.

Agreed.

There is always a jackass in every class that is looking to break the rules. It doesn't matter what the rules are or what kind of martial art it is, if you train long enough you will realize you have to be prepared for douche bags like that. One time our instructor said "no punches to the face" and the guy i was sparring as soon as our instructor said 'go' he superman punched me right in the eye. And then when you ask them wtf is up they pretend they're a foreigner who cant understand English.

IMO, trying to grab your sack is a step below even that. Not only is it ghey but its completely uncalled for and neither you or the guy doing it is learning anything form it. there are plenty of obvious dirty moves you can do in a street fight that you dont need to train for. If I were you when he grabbed my sack i would have grabbed his arm and broke it. If he wants to dish it out dirty he can take it dirty too. And the scratching is ghey as well, he was just pissed you were pwning him.

and they do them in sparring?

If anyone kicked me in the nuts or went for my eyes during sparring I would show them what no rules really and hide a shiv in my shorts for next time.

Not full contact in sparring, but you do get light taps (like a gotcha kind of thing) to simulate the hits. Like I would get hit in the throat, eyes, fishhooked, etc.. in class but not with any power. We would also kick towards the general penis area, but the pad holder always moved slightly or deflected.

Not full contact in sparring, but you do get light taps (like a gotcha kind of thing) to simulate the hits. Like I would get hit in the throat, eyes, fishhooked, etc.. in class but not with any power. We would also kick towards the general penis area, but the pad holder always moved slightly or deflected.

penis kicking huh? :icon_neut

How quotes can be mis-interprested

"also towards the penis area...kinda like gotcha type of thing"

There is always a jackass in every class... when you ask them wtf is up they pretend they're a foreigner who cant understand English.

...Actually, I don't think I've ever had that experience...
I'm thinking it's not that common.

All that other bullshit just faded to a dull buzz in the background compared to him trying to grab your sack under side control. Pin the arm down with your shin and reach over and grab the other and just bomb an elbow into his face next time he does that. And then stop, and everytime he even remotely reaches for your sack just rail him as hard as you can.

And this is comign from someone who in general has the utmost respect and care for my training partners, especially new partners even if they spaz on me (don't have anything to prove by hurting them and making them gunshy). But the sack grab is...a little outa control.

Back