Restaurant under fire for 'racist' treatment

goldennirvana

Satanic black magic!
Banned
Reaction score
A black man is refused entry to an upscale sushi restaurant in ATL due to his Air Force Ones, but there is apparently a white woman sitting in the restaurant wearing Adidas sneakers. Shaun King has posted the video on his IG and now the new Yelp policy of exposing 'racist restaurant' is being used against this establishment and the negative reviews are starting to come in on the restaurant's Yelp page.

Although interestingly, the woman filming (the man's wife) admits they've spent thousands of dollars in the past at that restaurant, so how racist exactly is it?

1231.jpg

313.jpg

https://www.yelp.com/biz/umi-atlanta?utm_source=ishare&sort_by=date_desc

A black man is refused entry to an upscale sushi restaurant in ATL due to his Air Force Ones, but there is apparently a white woman sitting in the restaurant wearing Adidas sneakers. Shaun King has posted the video on his IG and now the new Yelp policy of exposing 'racist restaurant' is being used against this establishment and the negative reviews are starting to come in on the restaurant's Yelp page.

Although interestingly, the woman filming (the man's wife) admits they've spent thousands of dollars in the past at that restaurant, so how racist exactly is it?

1231.jpg

313.jpg

https://www.yelp.com/biz/umi-atlanta?utm_source=ishare&sort_by=date_desc

Hilarious how these clowns are posting on yelp from other states and don't reside there.

As if some random white dude wouldn't have likely gotten the same treatment.

That said, I don't care I don't some overpriced restaurant takes some heat, for turning a patron away for simply wearing sneakers.

Lol at some retard in San Francisco leaving a comment that the restaurant needs diversity training and owes people money for not letting them wear sweatpants and sneakers. Nobody could have predicted low IQ SJWs abusing Yelp's dumb new policy and shit bombing places they've never been to and don't even live on the same side of the country as. Guy's probably never seen a restaurant that doesn't let junkies take a dump on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant.

This is dumb to me on two fronts.

1. I was once told I couldn't wear my hat in a restaurant. I thought it was a dumb rule, but I left. Dress code more important than my money? Okay bye, I'm out.

2. All those empty tables and a restaurant won't overlook a pair of shoes? I hope their bar sales are carrying the joint. No one seems to be there for sushi.

That owner walked into a landmine there. He just comes out, has no idea what is happening and is like "sorry, no sneakers" and instantly gets labeled as a racist. After that, it was all downhill and nothing good was going to come of it for him.

Although I am shocked he wasn't notified when you have a belligerent customer like that.

And the dude wasn't dressed that bad. Should have just let them eat there and told them next time they'd be turned away if wearing sneakers (which is a dumb dress code for a mall-complex restaurant).

Lol the hive mind in action. How are people so dumb? Why would these minority group business owners be racist to their black customers in a predominantly black city?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back