Restaurant under fire for 'racist' treatment

I can't tell what the woman is wearing. She may not have on athletic shoes. Adidas is a brand, not a type of shoe.

Strict dress codes arent worth it. Concerning story, wild how we can all conceive our own truths, influenced by outside suggestions. Dude refused for shoes, many apparently believing for skin colour. I have my own collections of dissonance, not right to judge.

This is dumb to me on two fronts.

1. I was once told I couldn't wear my hat in a restaurant. I thought it was a dumb rule, but I left. Dress code more important than my money? Okay bye, I'm out.

2. All those empty tables and a restaurant won't overlook a pair of shoes? I hope their bar sales are carrying the joint. No one seems to be there for sushi.
Damn... I don’t usually agree with your posts but you nailed it from both sides.

Haha. Nah naked ugly but for a rarified 1% and even they look better with a gstring or fish nets. Wouldnt sell.
What if it's a seafood restaurant?

Did they get closed down or something?
Is someone asking the government to get involved in the running of their business?
What am I missing?

so you agree that if the guy didn’t like the treatment he should just open his own restaurant?

It’s funny how you MAGA idiots ignored the fact that a White women was seen wearing sneakers in the video too but yet she wasn’t kicked out like the man. That’s what made this whole thing more outrageous, the rules should be applied to everyone.
<{clintugh}>

What the hell does that have to do with people from California shitting up the Yelp page of a restaurant on the other side of the country? The video showed her shoes, and she was not wearing athletic shoes, and the no athletic wear rule is on the website and was on the goddamn door. The guy was under dressed for Dunkin Donuts, wearing sweatpants, a sweatshirt and basketball shoes, the girl was wearing jeans and these.

adidas-originals-stan-smith-silver-silver-crystal-white-womens-tennis-shoes

From the restaurant's website
DRESS CODE STRICTLY ENFORCED
ALL: No Ball caps, athletic wear and sports jerseys.
MEN: No shorts, flip-flops and Tanktops.

The white ladies shoes don't look like gym shoes though. From what I see they are kind of a gold or silver color and are a little more subdued with her outfit.

The Black dude on the other hand is wearing jogging pants, with a bright ass pair of white sneakers that stick out like a sore thumb. I don't think he looks bummy at all, but I can understand why that would be against their policy.

This is imo just more fragile minded cry baby shit that people like to use to get attention on social media.

points out her sneakers are metallic color, then claims his shoes are the ones that stick out because...they are white? Gold shoes don’t stand out? Derp!

points out her sneakers are metallic color, then claims his shoes are the ones that stick out because...they are white? Gold shoes don’t stand out? Derp!

One could be considered gym shoes and the others could be considered something more casual. Regardless of the shoes the dude was wearing sweat pants and sign on the door of the restaurant specifically says no athletic wear.

Why is it so hard for some people to follow simple instructions, or admit when they're wrong? It's not like they were making the rules up on the fly, the dress code is posted on the door and on their website.

Lol at some retard in San Francisco leaving a comment that the restaurant needs diversity training and owes people money for not letting them wear sweatpants and sneakers. Nobody could have predicted low IQ SJWs abusing Yelp's dumb new policy and shit bombing places they've never been to and don't even live on the same side of the country as. Guy's probably never seen a restaurant that doesn't let junkies take a dump on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant.
Shitbombing places you've never been to isn't new..... Remember Big Rigg's steakhouse?

I give up on life. Racism is like pedophilia, sure it exists but they aren’t prevalent.

maybe if I voted for Trump that would make me a racist.

Even logic doesn’t exist any more.

Back