Restaurant under fire for 'racist' treatment

Lol the hive mind in action. How are people so dumb? Why would these minority group business owners be racist to their black customers in a predominantly black city?
Not to mention the dude says "Black folk keep that business open" which means they have a lot of black customers, but now they're suddenly racist against black people?

<WhatIsThis>

I understand why the couple felt the way they did, but based on this restaurant’s popularity amongst black customers, I don’t think it was a race issue, but a dress code issue. Maybe the woman squeaked by, but you are not going to kick her out after she is in the midst of eating. I still think the shoe issue is kind of stupid, but it is his place to run how he wants

Oh yelp making easier for woke poeple to throw and for tool bags to come in and support that tantrum

A black man is refused entry to an upscale sushi restaurant in ATL due to his Air Force Ones, but there is apparently a white woman sitting in the restaurant wearing Adidas sneakers. Shaun King has posted the video on his IG and now the new Yelp policy of exposing 'racist restaurant' is being used against this establishment and the negative reviews are starting to come in on the restaurant's Yelp page.

Although interestingly, the woman filming (the man's wife) admits they've spent thousands of dollars in the past at that restaurant, so how racist exactly is it?

1231.jpg

313.jpg

https://www.yelp.com/biz/umi-atlanta?utm_source=ishare&sort_by=date_desc

restaurant location. reviews locations.
<{fry}>

The white ladies shoes don't look like gym shoes though. From what I see they are kind of a gold or silver color and are a little more subdued with her outfit.

The Black dude on the other hand is wearing jogging pants, with a bright ass pair of white sneakers that stick out like a sore thumb. I don't think he looks bummy at all, but I can understand why that would be against their policy.

This is imo just more fragile minded cry baby shit that people like to use to get attention on social media.

Last edited:
Lol at some retard in San Francisco leaving a comment that the restaurant needs diversity training and owes people money for not letting them wear sweatpants and sneakers. Nobody could have predicted low IQ SJWs abusing Yelp's dumb new policy and shit bombing places they've never been to and don't even live on the same side of the country as. Guy's probably never seen a restaurant that doesn't let junkies take a dump on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant.
A black man is refused entry to an upscale sushi restaurant in ATL due to his Air Force Ones, but there is apparently a white woman sitting in the restaurant wearing Adidas sneakers. Shaun King has posted the video on his IG and now the new Yelp policy of exposing 'racist restaurant' is being used against this establishment and the negative reviews are starting to come in on the restaurant's Yelp page.

Although interestingly, the woman filming (the man's wife) admits they've spent thousands of dollars in the past at that restaurant, so how racist exactly is it?

1231.jpg

313.jpg

https://www.yelp.com/biz/umi-atlanta?utm_source=ishare&sort_by=date_desc

just looked up those shoes .. they look like shit .. I side with the owner
must invent racism at all cost!!! fear tactics 101

It’s funny how you MAGA idiots ignored the fact that a White women was seen wearing sneakers in the video too but yet she wasn’t kicked out like the man. That’s what made this whole thing more outrageous, the rules should be applied to everyone.

The hillbilly born white-turned-black guy still trying to remain relevant with his social media profile.

But bad optics for the restaurant regardless

It’s funny how you MAGA idiots ignored the fact that a White women was seen wearing sneakers in the video too but yet she wasn’t kicked out like the man. That’s what made this whole thing more outrageous, the rules should be applied to everyone.
funny how you are confirmed the most racist on this forum.... you really need detail of sneakers with guys and girls explained to you ? ... you know in night clubs a girl can wear a tank top but a guy can’t even a black guy ... mah racism !!!!!

Last edited:
Back