Resident Evil 2 Remake/General

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just played the demo. The tone, controls, graphics.....everything felt top notch.

Reset timer on demo

QkaCGPD.gif

ONjThKA.gif

I'm gonna wait for the full release but this looks pretty darn snazzy.

The demo was amazing. This is what all resident evil games should be.

If this game is as gd as RE7, Im happy, if its as replayable as re4, im happy.

I played the demo last night, was incredible. Res 2 is one of my all time favs, this is a stellar reboot. It's how I pictured the game in my head back then.

I really hope they do the same for Res 4 next. I could never play that, as I hated the controls by the time it came out.

I played the demo last night, was incredible. Res 2 is one of my all time favs, this is a stellar reboot. It's how I pictured the game in my head back then.

I really hope they do the same for Res 4 next. I could never play that, as I hated the controls by the time it came out.

Yea I've tried replaying RE4 twice. it's way to dated for my taste. They should just reboot the whole franchise honestly. That way they can tidy up the story and make it actually make sense.

If this game is as gd as RE7, Im happy, if its as replayable as re4, im happy.
Played the demo it was pretty sick.

I forget most of Re2. Haven't played it in so long so it'll sorta be like playing a new game.

Need to run through Re7 again. That was top notch

Played the demo it was pretty sick.

I forget most of Re2. Haven't played it in so long so it'll sorta be like playing a new game.

I tried to play it again a few years ago. Got a few hours in, ran out of ammo and items, ink ribbons long gone. Dead. Gave up. Sitting there thinking [I}"How the hell did I do this as a kid?"[/I]

This looks amazing though.

I played through RE4 after the last Steam Summer sale ($10) and its still a blast.

I tried to play it again a few years ago. Got a few hours in, ran out of ammo and items, ink ribbons long gone. Dead. Gave up. Sitting there thinking [I}"How the hell did I do this as a kid?"[/I]

This looks amazing though.

I still have original RE2 in my playstation plugged in. I really want to play and finish the game, but I'm too much of a bitch to play by myself. Just hearing the music does it. This one might actually make me shit my pants, but that's a chance i'm willing to take.

I played through RE4 after the last Steam Summer sale ($10) and its still a blast.
That's funny, I just spent the last few hours playing it. The controls are so damn frustrating at times, but I love the setting and needed more RE after that demo. I'm playing the 2014 release from Steam, best controls since the Wii version, but that was a jaggy mess. I finally met the merchant, then ran into those fucking grenade happy villagers on the bridges. How many grenades do those bastards have lol. This is the furthest I've ever gotten in the game.

Check out this HD mod that's been out for a while, I think they're close to redoing the entire game now. I think I'm going to install and keep getting used to the controls

Weird thing, I never ran into the chainsaw guy in the mob encounter at the village. I was so damn tense the whole time. He was terrifying!

That's funny, I just spent the last few hours playing it. The controls are so damn frustrating at times, but I love the setting and needed more RE after that demo. I'm playing the 2014 release from Steam, best controls since the Wii version, but that was a jaggy mess. I finally met the merchant, then ran into those fucking grenade happy villagers on the bridges. How many grenades do those bastards have lol. This is the furthest I've ever gotten in the game.

Check out this HD mod that's been out for a while, I think they're close to redoing the entire game now. I think I'm going to install and keep getting used to the controls

Weird thing, I never ran into the chainsaw guy in the mob encounter at the village. I was so damn tense the whole time. He was terrifying!

How do the controls for the RE2 remake translate to PC? I'm thinking of getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back