Law Republican planning on Impeaching Joe Biden.

Ukraine Phone Call "Scandal" - The whistleblower is believable and must remain anonymous for their safety. The evidence is clear and we must investigate and impeach!

Election Fraud "Scandal" - Named people are coming forward and signing affidavits to the witnessing of election fraud, tampering, or irregularities? It's fake evidence and they can't be believed!

Ukraine Burisma "Scandal" - A nothingburger! Hunter Biden's demons are in the past. I'm sure he's not the first toothless crack addict to become a millionaire by holding a position they lack experience in!

I'm going to hope that we see consistency in the coming years as it pertains to US politics and front page news but I doubt it. It's going to be more US vs THEM partisan bullshit.

Let me fix this one for you....

"Election Fraud "Scandal" - 60+ lawsuits all thrown out of court due to a complete lack of evidence or legal standing!"

The trial is being pushed back to deep Fed. Technically that's a separate vote. They can convict and not bar him from running but obviously that's their goal, to block the will of his base.

He can easily campaign for someone else.
I think it's Monday now. After that display that resulted in the sacking of the Capitol he doesn't deserve to run for office again or have taxpayers continue to foot the bill for him anymore. He obviously doesn't have the character after lying about fraud because he can't accept defeat. He can live in Mar-a-Lago, golf as many rounds a day as he likes, and pay for his own security. If his base wants to continue buying merchandise and donating to fund his lifestyle that's fine.

If GOP takes the House they will impeach him. I dont see why not they should want revenge. Tbf Trump could of been impeached post or during Mueller investigation. The Mueller report basically said Trump has ties to a foreign power and tons of sketchy meetings and relationships BUT that "we cant prove he is in cahoots with them or what was said". The phone call was bad but not as bad as the Georgia Secretary phone call.

Even if the GOP wins a few seats in 2022 they wont have the 67 senate votes needed to impeach Biden.
Who knows with elections anymore. Biden better get as much done as possible while he holds the majority the first two years.

Meanwhile I'm just wondering how much money the inauguration cost and whether that money could have been used for $1400 checks.
This makes me wonder how long it's going to take now for those indictments to drop from the investigation into Trump's inauguration. And whatever it cost Biden was worth it considering "This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, period,".

China collusion they need a special investigator and 33 mil to look into this.

I think it's Monday now. After that display that resulted in the sacking of the Capitol he doesn't deserve to run for office again or have taxpayers continue to foot the bill for him anymore. He obviously doesn't have the character after lying about fraud because he can't accept defeat. He can live in Mar-a-Lago, golf as many rounds a day as he likes, and pay for his own security. If his base wants to continue buying merchandise and donating to fund his lifestyle that's fine.
Bernie Sanders ran on the fact that he "sacked" buildings for his protests. If you're going to protest at a building it should be The Pepole's House.
It was fine until the un-armed lady got shot by a thug cop.

We need Biden to survive for 4 years because his running mate is worse.

I feel your pain. I was genuinely concerned that Trump would get convicted because I thought Pence could easily win the election.

It is the will of 80 millions at least. The people that make the country actually work.

You mean people in welfare states that take more federal dollars than they give?

motm0216.png

Funny how you say that yet the most red states on this map are Conservative shit holes.

Get over it, Trump lost.

You mean people in welfare states that take more federal dollars than they give?
No, what I meant is that most mechanics, electricians --the people with useful sklls that make the country function support Trump.

Nothing to get over with the stolen election. We're simply back the Clinton/Bush war mongering folks. You were tricked into loving career politicians that don't give a damn about you or the country. You cheer your own demise. Sad

No, what I meant is that most mechanics, electricians --the people with useful sklls that make the country function support Trump.

Oh this low iq argument again? The argument that completely ignores how metropolitan areas produce the advances in science, medicine and engineering?

Its almost like you're too dense to realize this country works because of rural and urban contributions. And that both need each other.

Sherdog has Biden ads and I don't like it.

Impeach Joe and kamala and do something with Nancy so she can't be pres

Trump will be fine and he'll run for something

An impeachment based on actual evidence, you don’t say. I would expect unity on this move because there is actual evidence.

Wait, did you think the arbitrary impeachment precedent Dems set was gonna end with Trump?

Shit, if the midterms go the way they usually go, the Reps will probably impeach Biden no less than six times for..."reasons".
It’s the do as thee not as me playbook. The Dem’s forget the opposite party is not brainwashed and demoralized sheep. It’s their fatal flaw forgetting that they can’t have their MSM propaganda arm guide the opposition like they do their own.

The Dem’s tore up the constitution and set a precedent like no other and wonder why it’s used against them?

Can’t make this shit up.

Anyone who believes Trump was taking no part in running his businesses the last four years is a fool .

anyone who believes the inverse is a bigger fool, and also a simpleton and an ingrate.

Billy had a lawsuit against him and during testimony he lied under oath about the sexual relationship he had with Monica. Getting a BJ isnt impeachable. Lying under oath is perjury so it’s a matter of whether you consider perjury a ‘high crime and misdemeanor’.

Oh sweet. So it’s cool to get into a sexual relationship with an intern but you just can’t lie about personal relationships and have to reveal your personal life to Congress?

Oh sweet. So it’s cool to get into a sexual relationship with an intern but you just can’t lie about personal relationships and have to reveal your personal life to Congress?

I take it you’ve never researched anything to do with Clinton’s impeachment

Back