Crime Representative study: 44% of both Republicans & Trump voters believe Gates is gonna microchip them

JDragon

Lawn and Order!
@Gold
Reaction score
More than 40% of Republicans think Bill Gates will use COVID-19 vaccine to implant microchips, survey says

The representative survey of 1,640 US adults by YouGov for Yahoo News found that half of respondent Americans who say Fox News is their primary television news source believe the conspiracy theory. It's the largest group responding this way, followed by self-described Republicans and "Voted for Donald Trump in 2016" -- 44% of both those groups said they believed the conspiracy theory was true. Twenty-six percent of respondent Republicans said it was false, and 31% said they weren't sure.

https://www.cnet.com/news/more-than...19-vaccine-to-implant-microchips-survey-says/

I have to quote Al Pacino here.

"I don't know what to say, really. We're in hell right now, gentlemen."

The corresponding figure for Hillary voters was 12%, btw. Still a shockingly high number imo.

Whats worse, believing Bill Gates will microchip you or taking a survey from yahoo news seriously?

Whats worse, believing Bill Gates will microchip you or taking a survey from yahoo news seriously?

Also, the problem with this line - using the claimed lack of prestige of an outlet to discredit a study without actually reading the study or reviewing its methodology - is that conservatives/morons will use it to discredit literally any study if/when it is reported on by any number of legitimate outlets that the horde claims are bad. NYT, WashPo, CNN, CBS, MSNBC, ABC, Huffington Post.

Hell, during the GOP Primary, you guys were even claiming Fox News was liberal!!

Also, the problem with this line - using the claimed lack of prestige of an outlet to discredit a study without actually reading the study or reviewing its methodology - is that conservatives/morons will use it to discredit literally any study if/when it is reported on by any number of legitimate outlets that the horde claims are bad. NYT, WashPo, CNN, CBS, MSNBC, ABC, Huffington Post.

Hell, during the GOP Primary, you guys were even claiming Fox News was liberal!!

{<jordan}

Bill Gates is probably the greatest living philanthropist, FFS.

He's been trying to stamp out Malaria for the past two decades. There's no "angle", here. There's no ulterior motive. Come back to reality, people.

You do know all those new outlets , especially us based, are owned by the same people.

Also, the problem with this line - using the claimed lack of prestige of an outlet to discredit a study without actually reading the study or reviewing its methodology - is that conservatives/morons will use it to discredit literally any study
Moronic would be believing crap that is put out on the internet.
. NYT, WashPo, CNN, CBS, MSNBC, ABC, Huffington Post.
Huffington Post? You might as well put buzzfeed in that list..

Something being publicly admitted by the man and publicly developed by his company isn't a "conspiracy theory". At that point you will refuse to believe anything but a written confession of ill intent.

Gates is shady AF, that's a fact. I can't say what he intends to do or what he will do, nobody can, but I know shady when I see it. The man is jubilant of having been "proven right" and getting the media attention he has, he doesn't give a shit about people dying. People who acquiesce blindly to authority are the idiots in the Milgram experiment: the people who administered shocks until the subject died. Human beings are so wired to respect authority that most of them will go to the extent of murder to do so. And the few of us who aren't retarded and can think for ourselves have to watch the bulk of retards licking the boots of people like Gates.

et954mw9psn41.jpg

Lmao @ all the idiots in this country.

Bill Gates and Fauci are on the same team.

Bill Gates has made numerous speeches about depopulating the earth. Are people actually going to take a vaccine he provides?

The corresponding figure for Hillary voters was 12%, btw. Still a shockingly high number imo.

And non-voters and independents are in between, and closer to Republicans on that "issue."

Also, more worryingly, 31% of Republicans say they are "not sure" if the crazy theory is true, meaning only about one in four Republicans is grounded in reality. And this isn't the only issue like that.

That's the problem with American politics in a nutshell. The base of one of our two parties is not just unaware of basic facts (that actually applies to both sides), but is living in a complete fantasy world and has mentally cut itself off from any source of true information. On top of that, the legitimate media is committed by ideology and by its business model to pretending that both sides are the same. So one big chunk of the population is getting lied to and taught to hate everyone else in the country, and another big chunk is hearing that the truth is halfway between the truth and a bunch of wild fantasies. It's a miracle that we are able to maintain a modern society in the face of this.

We are finally over the cliff in America and we’re spiraling towards the bottom.

Almost half of America believe this horse crap.

The GOP has spent 40 years destroying science and they’ve finally won.

Does Gates not advocate for a system of biometric authentication?

Seems a fairly straight forward evidentiary claim.

Something being publicly admitted by the man and publicly developed by his company isn't a "conspiracy theory". At that point you will refuse to believe anything but a written confession of ill intent.

Gates is shady AF, that's a fact. I can't say what he intends to do or what he will do, nobody can, but I know shady when I see it. The man is jubilant of having been "proven right" and getting the media attention he has, he doesn't give a shit about people dying. People who acquiesce blindly to authority are the idiots in the Milgram experiment: the people who administered shocks until the subject died. Human beings are so wired to respect authority that most of them will go to the extent of murder to do so. And the few of us who aren't retarded and can think for ourselves have to watch the bulk of retards licking the boots of people like Gates.

et954mw9psn41.jpg
Does Gates not advocate for a system of biometric authentication?

Seems a fairly straight forward evidentiary claim.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...p-implants-to-fight-coronavirus-idUSKBN21I3EC

When asked about the claim, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation told Reuters, “The reference to ‘digital certificates’ relates to efforts to create an open source digital platform with the goal of expanding access to safe, home-based testing.”

VERDICT
False: Bill Gates foresees the use of “digital certificates” with health records, but did not say these would be in the form of microchip implants. There are no plans to use this future technology during the coronavirus outbreak.

100% of Trumpers are low iq, 44% are batshit crazy

et954mw9psn41.jpg
Going through the links, it seems like two seperate issues. Where have they stated that microhipping will be used to monitor your movements? Apparently the dot dye technology isn't a microhop at all, and Gates never mentioned it. Digital certification is clearly the same as our other digital records, including health records. Yet, I will admit, the dot dye technology sounds creepy as hell, although I'm sure the researcher at MIT have good intentions.

"Kevin McHugh, one of the lead authors of the “quantum dot dye” research paper, said, “The quantum dot dye technology is not a microchip or human-implantable capsule and to my knowledge there are no plans to use this for coronavirus.”

Gates did mention the possibility of having a “digital certificate” for health records “eventually,” but he did not say these certificates would be “microchip implants.”
https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...p-implants-to-fight-coronavirus-idUSKBN21I3EC

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back