Crime Representative study: 44% of both Republicans & Trump voters believe Gates is gonna microchip them

Where are all these "studies" and "polls" taken? I haven't met anyone who has met anyone that has been involved in these "studies" and "polls".

Yougov polls are anonymous, opt in, and compensated. They are market research and not scientific research. There is no added benefit to answering honestly.

Yea the dnc has our back and are an awesome party. What was i thinkin. Biden 2020
Wut? I'm just playing some sick tunes while we go down with the ship. A fine tune to watch the collapse of America.

The tangled webs they weave span from Pine to Ruby Ridge, way back from Shays defeat on up to Gustafsen (now cue the ass parade of ditto-heads and commissars and pricks to drown out this faintest threat of commie :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: heretics). Conclusion: the nail that sticks up gets hammered down and the masters finest tools are found slack-jawed and placid amidst the cacophony of screaming billboards and Disney-fied history. Sometimes the ties that bind are strange: no justice shines upon the cemetery plots marked Hampton, Weaver or Anna-Mae where Federal Bureaus and Fraternal Orders have cast their shadows; permanent features built into these borders. But undercover of the customary gap we find between History and Truth, the Founding Fathers bask in the rockets blinding red glare. The bombs bursting in air. One nation. Indivisible? The truth is when the back-country learned of ratification the People had a coffin painted black and solemnly borne in funeral procession, they buried it deep in the earth as an emblem of the dissolution and internment of their Publick Liberty. Someday, somewhere, todays empires are tomorrows ashes.

Also check out the Noam Chomsky interview about voting for Biden. It made me sad but he makes a good point.

This is a great example of the stupidity I was talking about. Literally everything is on the internet. So your line of thinking discredits all human knowledge regardless of source, veracity, etc. That is, unless you're a paper news purist (in which case, lets be honest, physical newspapers would all become liberal tags the second a solitary fact appeared that rubes don't like).

And that's the point: to institutionalize idiocy.
There is no need to carry on this partisan charade Trots. We both know you're smart enough to not actually take a Yahoo News survey seriously. BTW how has the shelter in place been for you?

Gates has no job in politics but thinks he is a leader of the world just because he has money! Down with Gates and Hillary! At least if Trump would be honest.. Unfortunately he is not!

Oh no were never gonna be microchipped ever. Only crazy people think that. No chance, never in a million years will a human be chipped. Thats for the dogs.

There is no need to carry on this partisan charade Trots. We both know you're smart enough to not actually take a Yahoo News survey seriously. BTW how has the shelter in place been for you?

Yahoo is not, nor has it even been alleged to be, a partisan or ideologically motivated outlet. So the only reason for pause is their lack of prestige. So, in that case, the study can be vetted based on its own merits/methodology.

And, again, let's not pretend you (or some other right-of-center poster) wouldn't take this route regardless of source. Hell, even if the source was unabashedly right wing like Fox News, you'd all say "ohhhh, so we're taking Fox News seriously now?? Hypocrites." So there's literally no news/outlet that wouldn't get ad hom'd.

As a single male, the lockdown is frustrating. But necessary

Bill Gates is probably the greatest living philanthropist, FFS.

He's been trying to stamp out Malaria for the past two decades. There's no "angle", here. There's no ulterior motive. Come back to reality, people.
Dude the CTers believe his malaria treatment attempts are actually African population control. I shit you not.

Also Gates doesn't need to microchip you between access to data from Windows, cell phones, and smart devices you're already tracked

Where are all these "studies" and "polls" taken? I haven't met anyone who has met anyone that has been involved in these "studies" and "polls".

I've been polled before. You get an unsolicited phone call and if you answer that kind of thing they'll identify where they are calling from and ask you to answer a few questions. I got one during the primaries that I want to say was a Monmouth poll.

It was a little biased in structure, but thorough. Meaning they are polling for a DNC primary where Sanders was a front runner and they'd mention him about 9th following a bunch of people who weren't running like Hillary and Pelosi.

Yahoo is not, nor has it even been alleged to be, a partisan or ideologically motivated outlet. So the only reason for pause is their lack of prestige. So, in that case, the study can be vetted based on its own merits/methodology.

And, again, let's not pretend you (or some other right-of-center poster) wouldn't take this route regardless of source. Hell, even if the source was unabashedly right wing like Fox News, you'd all say "ohhhh, so we're taking Fox News seriously now?? Hypocrites." So there's literally no news/outlet that wouldn't get ad hom'd.
I wasn't suggesting Yahoo was partisan but this topic clearly appears to be. We should have doubts about it because Yahoo is click bait internet tabloid trash. I wouldn't have taken this route if it was reuters, AP, Gallup, etc.

I feel you. Feels like we're in Groundhog day or some shit. Miss heading Downtown every week.

Yeah right after he's finished with stamping out malaria globally, and stopping 25% of human beings from drinking feces contaminated water, his plan was to microchip fat walmart shoppers.

Imagine giving away your entire fortune and devoting your life to helping the poor, and the thanks you get is millions of inbred troglodytes with 1/1000th your intelligence accusing you of literal crimes against humanity.

Disgusting things, they are not even really the same species as bill. If aliens came to earth they would say look at this advanced human who works so tirelessly to better his fellow man. Then they would look at the fat zombie retards and say "These appear to be some lesser evolved primates. Fat and possessing much less intelligence, they are parasitic in nature and contribute absolutely nothing to their species."

Agree with most of this but the underlined... pump your brakes there, playboy.

Gates is still #2 in the world's richest list, over a decade after he pledged to give away much of his fortune. Most importantly, you don't become a billionaire by "devoting your life to helping the poor."

Gates was hellbent on becoming absurdly rich and powerful from the very beginning. It's good that after several decades of this he grew a conscience and has funded humanitarian works, but he's not a selfless saint. No businessman is.

you’re the exact person who thinks Gates is trying to micro chip. You’re the category. Lol
no dummy why don't you create a poll on sherdog ask trump voters/ GOP if they think Bill gates is trying to chip people

If you use a smart phone or social media you have already been "chipped".

I can't believe you guys are falling for the benevolent billionaire trope. "Bill Gates is trying to save the world!" I can't believe grown adults are saying these things. Just...

<Huh2>

Classic thread. The right-wing responses are pretty evenly split between "it's a fake poll designed to make the right look stupid" and "Bill Gates *is* gonna microchip us!" Even the "reasonable" ones who recognize how crazy the claim is believe in a crazy CT about polls!

Last edited:
Back