Crime Representative study: 44% of both Republicans & Trump voters believe Gates is gonna microchip them

Oh I bet this a accurate study........ please

We are finally over the cliff in America and we’re spiraling towards the bottom.

Almost half of America believe this horse crap.

The GOP has spent 40 years destroying science and they’ve finally won.

You are spiraling towards disaster
Survival fading faster
Riding out the wave
Content to feed off the machine
Bleeding you to death
The new American dream
You're blinded by your hunger
Beware your days are numbered

This is gonna be the fall of our country.

How they hell do you govern when half the country has moved on to full retard.

We really need a new party here for sane people.

You are spiraling towards disaster
Survival fading faster
Riding out the wave
Content to feed off the machine
Bleeding you to death
The new American dream
You're blinded by your hunger
Beware your days are numbered

Does that come with a red pill sir??

I think the internet needs to go. It’s been fun but it has a way of hooking really basic, stupid propaganda deep into the brains of people. We should all be getting smarter from the internet but it’s working in reverse on a lot of people. Nobody can see the forest for the trees.

Moronic would be believing crap that is put out on the internet.

This is a great example of the stupidity I was talking about. Literally everything is on the internet. So your line of thinking discredits all human knowledge regardless of source, veracity, etc. That is, unless you're a paper news purist (in which case, lets be honest, physical newspapers would all become liberal tags the second a solitary fact appeared that rubes don't like).

And that's the point: to institutionalize idiocy.

I think the internet needs to go. It’s been fun but it has a way of hooking really basic, stupid propaganda deep into the brains of people. We should all be getting smarter from the internet but it’s working in reverse on a lot of people. Nobody can see the forest for the trees.

This is true but also way more complex. Both parties have gotton so shitty its easy to believe the worst about them and the media just cheers it on and pours gas on the fire. We are living in a mad world and it totally isnt kinda funny

That's some article. Why did this "cnet.com contributor" from San Francisco not feel like mentioning what the questions on the survey even were? He was sure to mention Fox News as many times as he could cram into it, and just counted on dolt readers to make a connection themselves that isn't really there. Did they get this information from Fox? Is Fox their primary news source or was it a multiple choice question about television news when their primary news sources are online anyway?

There's really nothing to take away from this garbage article because it all depends on what they were actually asked and what liberties the biased author of this article felt like taking in interpreting the results.

It is a matter of fact that Bill Gates has separately funded research into vaccinations, "digital identities" on which cloud storage of everyone's medical and personal ID information are stored, and "quantum dots" via injection that are detectable by smart phone, and has publicly supported large scale contact tracing just like a lot of other people. Were the respondents to this survey asked these or something close to these separately or were they asked "Is Bill Gates trying to microchip you"?

https://stm.sciencemag.org/content/11/523/eaay7162

Last edited:
Bill Gates to Conservatives : You gona get raped chipped !

Yeah right after he's finished with stamping out malaria globally, and stopping 25% of human beings from drinking feces contaminated water, his plan was to microchip fat walmart shoppers.

Imagine giving away your entire fortune and devoting your life to helping the poor, and the thanks you get is millions of inbred troglodytes with 1/1000th your intelligence accusing you of literal crimes against humanity.

Disgusting things, they are not even really the same species as bill. If aliens came to earth they would say look at this advanced human who works so tirelessly to better his fellow man. Then they would look at the fat zombie retards and say "These appear to be some lesser evolved primates. Fat and possessing much less intelligence, they are parasitic in nature and contribute absolutely nothing to their species."

Only the women (maybe they'll come up with a model for males later):

https://nationalpost.com/news/bill-...d-can-be-turned-on-or-off-with-remote-control

Is this really even news at this point? A few societies have already gone forth with microchip experiments. It's going to happen, the only question is "when". Corona seems as good a time as any.

Whether it's going to be Bill Gates or whoever, most of us are going to be carrying them soon enough, and by the time it happens, all of it will be normalized and nobody'll think twice about it, no different from people carrying a credit card. It's actually more ignorant and backwards to think that it won't be happening.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...-microchipped-in-sweden-and-its-pretty-normal

Last edited:
This is gonna be the fall of our country.

How they hell do you govern when half the country has moved on to full retard.

We really need a new party here for sane people.
tenor.gif

This is true but also way mote complex. Both parties jave gotton so shitty its easy to believe the worst about them and the media just cheers it on and pours gas on the fire. We are living in a mad world and it totally isnt kinda funny

I agree it’s very complex, beyond what my lil brain can work out. It isn’t funny. We live in a time that in most ways both measurable and not, is better than anywhere else that has ever existed. I’m making the most of it and loving it. And everyone seems to want to burn it down and ruin my fun because it isn’t perfect according to them. They want to tear apart our history, institutions and pillars of our society because they saw a meme or a YouTube video. Fucking sucks.

I disagree about the parties getting worse though, at least not any worse than the people in general have gotten in relation. I think it has a lot more to do with our sense of self-righteousness, our ability to express ourselves, and the access we have to politicians. If we had 24/7 access to Washington or Lincoln or Roosevelt we would have buried those dudes for their mis-steps and flaws.

Bill Gates and Fauci are on the same team.

Bill Gates has made numerous speeches about depopulating the earth. Are people actually going to take a vaccine he provides?
Do you not see a differnce between using education and family planning to reduce population growth and poisoning people with vaccines?

That happens with inbreeding... fucks up the mind

God damn Al Gore has doomed us all.

Birtherism was still polling at over 50% among Republicans as recently as 2016. These are just really really stupid people.

Back