Crime Reporter And Cameraman Shot And Killed During Live Report Live Video Captured

Agreed but I think it may have been a former cameraman or someone tied to the station at one time? Given that he killed the cameraman and the reporter but the woman at the scene who was being interviewed was not shot. The guy dressed in black just kept walking. I figure a former boyfriend would have shot her at home or in her car away from the camera?

EDIT: I was wondering if the reporter and cameraman had given a bad report about the guy and got him fired?

The lady being interviewed was shot, just not killed.

My condolences to the families.

With a bit of luck and karma this shit head will be shot and killed but die very slowly.

Those pictures are nightmare inducing. Geez.

I guess the cameraman and reporter were engaged and that was their last day on that station, from what Ive read.
Def sounds like an ex boyfriend now

I guess the cameraman and reporter were engaged and that was their last day on that station, from what Ive read.
Def sounds like an ex boyfriend now

She was engaged to a different reporter

Virginia governor said it appears to be disgruntled employee.

Also said arrest imminent as police have located him.

Historically, there have been a few lunatics obsessed with female news anchors.

Son of Sam I believe being the most notorious.

Not that this has anything to do with the case, but something to consider.

There are many examples of similar situations. The guy that shot Lennon, Mark Chapman, loved the Beatles and Lennon but Lennon made a statement that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus so Chapman killed him.

Then you have John Hinkley who shot Ronald Reagan because he believed it would impress actress Jodie Foster.

Being a public personality can be a dangerous thing.

Now theyre reporting that the cameraman was the intended target. The shooter is black or hispanic, bald head. Augusta is the last county he was seen in, and I guess was a former employee

That's crazy. Both went to work in the morning like it was any other day and are now shot dead at the hands of some Resident Evil Mr. X looking lunatic.

Apparently it was the Cameraman's last day. He was going to leave, along with his fiance, a producer at the same station, for a job in Charlotte.

Lester Lee Flanighan is the suspect. Seems like they've tracked him down on the interstate in Virginia.

I smell a love triangle

6Qf08JW.png

presser turned into all out gun control bs

guns don't kill people, i hear.

I'll keep saying it til I'm dead and buried.

I don't care about people's false sense of security when it interferes with my right to self protection.

Europe has some of the toughest gun laws imaginable. But somehow some transient Moroccan is rampaging on a France bound train with a full auto AK.

/rant

The same boring gun rightsargument is already going on in other threads. Lets stick to the actual shooting at hand.

Exaxtly. No murders prior to the invention of guns. Am i right?

i am from europe so i am disadvantaged in this discussion. this is not an issue here therefore all arguments i would present were probably dissected a billion times in this NRA-liberals circle jerk.

so that's that. i retire from this discussion.

Back