Crime Reporter And Cameraman Shot And Killed During Live Report Live Video Captured

bridgewater.jpg

virginia_185ff6aa67e14d19ed40f28e9f4a6627.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

That's creepy.

i am from europe so i am disadvantaged in this discussion. this is not an issue here therefore all arguments i would present were probably dissected a billion times in this NRA-liberals circle jerk.

so that's that. i retire from this discussion.

Exactly. Nothing you can add to the debate that hasnt been smashed. Especially since your first post was the guns dont kill people line, I imagine your knowledge on this subject is very, very limited

Exactly. Nothing you can add to the debate that hasnt been smashed. Especially since your first post was the guns dont kill people line, I imagine your knowledge on this sibject is very, very limited

and i am glad i live in a country that allowed me to develop without the hysterical need for killing instruments always and ever available.

Damn, that Twitter link I posted.

He's recorded himself shooting them

guns don't kill people, i hear.

Swimming pools kill people.

Lightning isn't killing as many people as it used to.

A lot of things kill people but some need human intervention to get the kill.

Funny thing is the state with one of the highest rates of gun ownership must have defective guns, they have very few murders.

Last edited:
Shooter is live tweeting @bryce_williams7

and i am glad i live in a country that allowed me to develop without the hysterical need for killing instruments always and ever available.

It indeed must be nice to live where murders/rape and no type of deadly assaults ever happen.

The twitter acct was just suspended
He had posted a video, first person shooter style, showing him shooting the reporter, from what it looks like, straight to her chest, sounded like a few rounds.
Whats amazing is that he had the gun out for awhile and no one noticed

Shooter is live tweeting @bryce_williams7

geez he uploaded it. it looks like he had the gun out for almost half a minute before actually shooting. it's like it was filmed with a gopro.

He had posted a video, first person shooter style, showing him shooting the reporter, from what it looks like, straight to her chest, sounded like a few rounds.
Go Pro vids and live tweets at least this dude knows what the public wants! !

The guy was literally standing next to them for 10 seconds just aiming the gun at them

right next to the them

geez he uploaded it. it looks like he had the gun out for almost half a minute before actually shooting. it's like it was filmed with a gopro.

Yeah pretty weird with the two doing interview and cameraman filming whatever while dude is just pointing the gun at her.

I watched that video before his account was deleted.

Stupid people were already saying its faked, because they think shooting is like in movies where blood sprays everywhere and people fall down right away. :rolleyes:

I wonder if that was a mistake. I am guessing him being active online would make him easier to catch.

Back