Report | GSP turns down title fight with Woodley after failed negotiations with the UFC

I always remember him being asked about Reebok and he said he has a different deal beacuse he has the best guys negotiating for him. I don't think ANYONE is getting special treatment on the Reebok thing, possibly the stumbling block here. I have to say as time goes on I think GSP is becoming a distant memory and no-one outside Canada is really missing him.

How about he actually fights wonderboy? WTF is with these new champs with no defense thinking it's cool for them to hand pick their opponents? Conor, bisping, and woodley all acting like spoiled brats. At least Conor and bisping have some fans for a little leverage

Yeah giving a rematch to a guy that has already finished you is pretty spoiled...

Bisping *didnt beg or demand shit either. They offered him the fight and he accepted.

Last edited:
I always remember him being asked about Reebok and he said he has a different deal beacuse he has the best guys negotiating for him. I don't think ANYONE is getting special treatment on the Reebok thing, possibly the stumbling block here. I have to say as time goes on I think GSP is becoming a distant memory and no-one outside Canada is really missing him.
If you don't think anyone is getting special treatment you haven't been paying attention. Not surprised mofos.

How many times do I have to say it?

He's not coming back unless it's to fight Anderson at New York or Cowboys Stadium.

Its GSP for christ sake.

Dana should pay him out of his own pocket for whats he's done for him and sport.

ive been appreciating gsp more and more when you consider whats happened with the belt in his absence

Forbes magazine reported that in 2013 GSP's deal with Under Armour was 7 figures per year.
There is no way GSP will jeopardize an income of over a million dollars per year without the UFC breaking the bank.

EJc4Pna.gif

this gif is the best thing about Woodley being champ

Wonderboy's face <36>

GSP will continue to run away from fighting. How sad. He feigns coming back just to keep his name in the MMA headlines.

If you don't think anyone is getting special treatment you haven't been paying attention. Not surprised mofos.
with Reebok? Can't think who. I know a few have a Monster sponsor but GSP seems to think he can wear UA or something instead.

GSP probably backed out when they wouldn't let him skip USADA testing.

Lol gsp. he wants a one fight deal $1 million.
I thought long ago someone said he made $7 mil per fight, as champ with PPV pts?

Maybe with the new union, GSP is waiting a bit first.

ZZZZzzzzzz the GSP saga has got boring. we heard for so long he wants to fight but then he never actually fights. bored of it all. just fight or stop talking.

Thompson will take the belt from him and he'll do nothing about it

Good for GSP. He knows what he's worth, if the money isn't right tell them to go fuck themselves.

BJ Penn is the worst source for GSP news, it's like asking Trump what's new about Hillary...

it is true but if they strip Woodley for wanting big fights after all that is happening with the McG debacle it will be proved how much of a joke DFW and the UFC had become.

That has no meaning to anybody outside of message boards

I hope Woodley tries to wait Dana out for this GSP or Diaz fight and gets the title taken away for inactivity, lol.

Back