Replacing my gloves recommendations...

And you were both correct! :)

As far as cleaning goes, I'm guessing they will be easier. Sweat seems to run right off them and the surface is quite a bit more smooth. Time will tell how they hold up over use. Going to use them a week or so with varying classes/sessions then post my review.

And you were both correct! :)

As far as cleaning goes, I'm guessing they will be easier. Sweat seems to run right off them and the surface is quite a bit more smooth. Time will tell how they hold up over use. Going to use them a week or so with varying classes/sessions then post my review.

Their profile seems to be more a Mexican and thinner padding, wonder how they'd do in sparring, more suited for bag work maybe?

Probably too early for you to answer every question I have.

I'll look forward to that full review for all the answers I seek.

Enjoy training!

Bumping this since I haven't seen any other discussions of the BGV14s. I went a bit flashy and got the ones off of MMAHQ the other day $87 after shipping, but no returns.
bgv14y.jpg

Really like them so far, but only put a few rounds into them. Love the styling, nice wrist support, and strong craftsmanship. They are a bit stiff but I'll be working them in quickly since someone walked off with my bag gloves. I find the hand compartment a bit tight, but I had an issue with the BGV1s and everyone says they are big inside.

I was a little worried about the micro fiber, so I'll have to see if that holds up over the long run. Seems like they are strong, so hopefully it wont be an issue.

Bumping this since I haven't seen any other discussions of the BGV14s. I went a bit flashy and got the ones off of MMAHQ the other day $87 after shipping, but no returns.
bgv14y.jpg

Really like them so far, but only put a few rounds into them. Love the styling, nice wrist support, and strong craftsmanship. They are a bit stiff but I'll be working them in quickly since someone walked off with my bag gloves. I find the hand compartment a bit tight, but I had an issue with the BGV1s and everyone says they are big inside.

I was a little worried about the micro fiber, so I'll have to see if that holds up over the long run. Seems like they are strong, so hopefully it wont be an issue.

If you have time would really love to see some photos, I haven't seen any other photo apart from that one. This design and the Japanese art one are top of my list.

If you have time would really love to see some photos, I haven't seen any other photo apart from that one. This design and the Japanese art one are top of my list.

Here you go:
9WNVwvP.jpg

sthKTyq.jpg

0WH4Yw4.jpg

Uo607b0.jpg

DLk5lIE.jpg

Here you go:
9WNVwvP.jpg

sthKTyq.jpg

0WH4Yw4.jpg

Uo607b0.jpg

DLk5lIE.jpg

Damnnnnn, they look super super sweet, I was going to get the japanese art one. since i already have planned for a different pair of black yellow gloves. But these gloves look way too good. <cheer> Thanks for sharing the pictures bro!

Back