Law Rep Omar introduces resolution stating every american has the right to support BDS

i like the four horsewomen bit.

at least one of them actually looks like a horse.

Stop yourself 'tard.

The SS Liberty was investigated 8 ways to Sunday
It's the USS Liberty - get that straight at least! Have some fucking respect for the Americans who died that day because of the sociopaths in Palestine who you support.

And every single eyewitness to the attack knows with absolute certainty, that our own government covered up the zionists' mass murder of Americans. How can you possibly not believe every single survivor who tells the same story? And all of them have since day one!

The Dancing Israeli conspiracy is a joke
They were set up with cameras before the attack, videotaped it, celebrating with absolute glee, were arrested, and were simply deported for visa violations.

And they're not buying our government.
LOL, they are 'our' government.

The only thing you left out was that they kill Christian American babies to make Matzo for Passover.
Whatever, retard, have you ever drank that “Kabbalah vodka – with Christian infants” ?

Some sick people out there.

It's the USS Liberty - get that straight at least! Have some fucking respect for the Americans who died that day because of the sociopaths in Palestine who you support.
My sincerest apologies. Don't get so butthurt over a simple mistake

And every single eyewitness to the attack knows with absolute certainty, that our own government covered up the zionists' mass murder of Americans. How can you possibly not believe every single survivor who tells the same story? And all of them have since day one!

People on the boat say the U.S. flag was up and the Israelis should have seen it. The Israelis say it wasn't or they didn't see it.
The problem is that nobody can come up with a single good reason why Israel would intentionally bomb the Liberty. Everything is hypothesis and many of the hypotheses make no sense or are completely implausible.

False Flag and blame it on Egypt: Why? Egypt and Jordan were all but done for on June 7th. The Israelis didn't need U.S. help.
Hide War Crimes: Claims that the Liberty had intercepted message proving Israeli war crimes have been debunked again and again.
Because the Israelis knew that the Liberty had intercepted a message that Israel was going to violate a ceasefire with Syria by seizing the Golan Heights: Syria didn't accept the ceasefire until after the Liberty was attacked.

They were set up with cameras before the attack, videotaped it, celebrating with absolute glee, were arrested, and were simply deported for visa violations.

Actually no. Here's the 20/20 interview from the housewife who called them in. Maria is the house wife. John Miller is the 20/20 moderator.

MARIA: She [another neighbor] was sitting when she heard a noise, at the same time she felt like it--it shook--like the building shook, she said. She called me immediately. She said, 'You know, there's--there's something wrong, look at your window by the twin towers.' So I grab my binoculars and I could see the towers from my window.
And this is where I, you know, I'm looking. I saw the smoke from the top, just from the top of the towers.

MILLER: (VO) After watching for a little while, something caught Maria's attention in the parking lot below her window.

MARIA: Like a few minutes must have gone on, and all of a sudden down there I see this van park. And I see three guys on top of the van, and I'm trying, you know, to look at the building but what caught my attention, they seemed to be taking a movie.

So, the housewife specifically stated she saw the van park AFTER at least one of the Towers was already on fire. All she saw were some guys stop to video the WTC like everybody else in the world stopped.

Meanwhile, these guys weren't just deported for a visa violation. They were held in custody for seven weeks and subjected to interrogation and lie detector tests. The most FBI could come up with is that two of the guys may have had some relationship with Mossad and may have been in the U.S. spying on Islamic fundamentalists here in the U.S., but there was no indication that they had any foreknowledge of a planned attack.

LOL, they are 'our' government.

In your tinfoil dreams.

Last edited:
Israel can fuck off and pay for their own shit. The Federal Reserve can fuck off too.

Evangelist are more zionists than American Jews.
Lots of American Jews are getting less and less zionists, seeing awful Israeli policies.

But yeah, both American parties are full of zionists.
American Jews are less Zionist than Republican neo-cons.
IsraelEssay_static_security640px.png

012318_1.png

The ugly truth is that BDS has attracted a lot of real anti-semites, whether they be Muslim, Evangelical, or White Nationalist. So one needs to tread carefully with this topic to avoid getting lumped in with those who support it purely out of spite for Jews.
Zionist is not synonymous with supporting current policies of the Israeli government, any more than being an American Patriot is synonymous with this being supportive of Trump. Believing in a peaceful coexistence between an Israeli and a Palestinian state is not contradictory to Zionism. Many Israeli Jews don’t support Bibi or his politics.

How would you enforce a law against boycotting? What are you going to do force me to buy your shit? Am i missing something?

How would you enforce a law against boycotting? What are you going to do force me to buy your shit? Am i missing something?
If your company won't do business with Israel, than the US government won't do business with you.

If your company won't do business with Israel, than the US government won't do business with you.
So dont politicize your company and just do business with who you want. The only way they can prove you are boycotting israel is if you make a public issue about it. Businesses are for making money not political statements.

To be fair i do think thats fucked up though now that you explained it. Thanks.

So dont politicize your company and just do business with who you want. The only way they can prove you are boycotting israel is if you make a public issue about it. Businesses are for making money not political statements.

To be fair i do think thats fucked up though now that you explained it. Thanks.
No problem. I don't know what kind of companies this would effect, or how they go about actually proving who is being political or not, but I think the bottom line is that this shouldn't be a US law, period. It's un-American.
But i guess if you were a company that has worked with Israeli companies the last 20 years, and then you suddenly stopped after a recent election or policy that was made, I guess someone could then make the argument that it was political. But again, either way, such a law just straight up should not exist.

If I think that a company or country that I'm doing business with is doing something evil, I shouldn't have to be forced to work with them. And especially when talking about a foreign country, MY government shouldn't take a foreign government's side over mine. That is just beyond absurd.

Uhmm...no.

These are state laws.

The Federal government doesn't actually forbid a company from boycotting Israel or any other country. What it does do is penalize companies that give in to pressure from foreign governments or international organization like the U.N. to boycott another country. BDS would be such an international organization. This has long been the law in this country.

So, if Company A was being boycotted by BDS (BDS does boycott U.S. companies doing business with Israel) and Company A suddenly stopped doing business with Israel, the Feds would be looking to levy tax penalties.

However, if the Board of Company B decided that Israel was in violation of some moral code and would no longer do business with Israel, the Feds wouldn't care.

Good thing corporations are persons, right
No problem. I don't know what kind of companies this would effect, or how they go about actually proving who is being political or not, but I think the bottom line is that this shouldn't be a US law, period. It's un-American.
But i guess if you were a company that has worked with Israeli companies the last 20 years, and then you suddenly stopped after a recent election or policy that was made, I guess someone could then make the argument that it was political. But again, either way, such a law just straight up should not exist.

If I think that a company or country that I'm doing business with is doing something evil, I shouldn't have to be forced to work with them. And especially when talking about a foreign country, MY government shouldn't take a foreign government's side over mine. That is just beyond absurd.

Good thing corporations are persons and have first amendment rights!

While I agree with Omar's legislation, I feel it's religiously motivated.

The battle of Muslims vs. Jews will never end.

While I agree with Omar's legislation, I feel it's religiously motivated.

The battle of Muslims vs. Jews will never end.
I mean the Muslims in the Middle East had a final solution about 60 years ago but I’m sure they’ve all changed their minds since then right

She's one of the fiercest advocates for gays and feminism in Congress. Is that religiously motivated as well?
ilhan-omar-lgbt.png

Or is it Taqiyya?
It's funny that people try to make this argument that Omar hates America and is some sort of radical Muslim.

As if ISIS, the Taliban, or Al Qaeda would totally be cool with an outspoken Muslim woman that is all about feminism and gay rights. She'd get stoned on arrival.

Uhmm...no.

These are state laws.

The Federal government doesn't actually forbid a company from boycotting Israel or any other country. What it does do is penalize companies that give in to pressure from foreign governments or international organization like the U.N. to boycott another country. BDS would be such an international organization. This has long been the law in this country.

So, if Company A was being boycotted by BDS (BDS does boycott U.S. companies doing business with Israel) and Company A suddenly stopped doing business with Israel, the Feds would be looking to levy tax penalties.

However, if the Board of Company B decided that Israel was in violation of some moral code and would no longer do business with Israel, the Feds wouldn't care.
I'm aware that the laws are state laws, but all it takes is a lobbyist call to that state senator or representative to sort it out.
I didn't say the government actually forbid anyone from boycotting, but that you could lose contracts with the government.

How does one determine one was "pressured" by a foreign government or international organization vs that business simply agreeing with that government/organization, or coming to the same conclusion on their own?

It's funny that people try to make this argument that Omar hates America and is some sort of radical Muslim.

As if ISIS, the Taliban, or Al Qaeda would totally be cool with an outspoken Muslim woman that is all about feminism and gay rights. She'd get stoned on arrival.
I think people have lost sight of what radical means.

By think, I mean know.

Back