Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Skip to 6:34

[YT]ZtdnNZV52pQ[/YT]

2a4xxqo.jpg

I've generally defended fighter pay, but wow. Get this man a washer and dryer

Last edited:
I'm not savvy on contracts, but, there should be incentives in the contract for when you become a champion/fight in a main event.

Perhaps he simply doesn't understand how to operate them fancy washer machine contraptions

Pretty sure he's moved away from home to train so the place he lives is probably shite so he washes his clothes in the tub

Lol. Seeing as my cousin who works at McDonalds can afford a washer and dryer, and Renan makes more than he makes in a year in one fight, I'm not thinking this is related to fighter pay.

Only logical explanation is that he is using his washing machine to brew alcohol.

Washing machines are for spoiled yuppies, real man wash in tubs.

So he spends all day training and then with his free time he washes his clothes?

Pretty sure he's moved away from home to train so the place he lives is probably shite so he washes his clothes in the tub

You'd still think that a champion with 3 defences, would be able to put in a washer and dryer where he's staying

What's wrong with saving all the money you can for few years, hard work few years and then enjoy it later in life,... read Bob Sapp story from yesterday, he got $10 Million, and now he don't need to fight anymore, smart move

Hmm...maybe his apartment or house doesn't have the hook ups for a W/D?

Lol people here actually believe he only gets paid $22k.

Back