Renan Barao does his laundry out of a BATH TUB

Looks like when he's in Rio he just stays in the cheapest place he can.

You'd still think that a champion with 3 defences, would be able to put in a washer and dryer where he's staying

look if you want to rip Zuffa for shit pay....just do it. no need to make shit up like this thread.

Lol. Seeing as my cousin who works at McDonalds can afford a washer and dryer, and Renan makes more than he makes in a year in one fight, I'm not thinking this is related to fighter pay.

this. yo TS, fucking this.

It's probably just how he was raised. I still hang dry my good clothes, also didn't watch but if it's gym clothes he's washing this makes sense.

Dat Brazilian way.

(Third world way.. (you need a lot of sun (heat) for that))

The man can buy a washer and dryer if he wants to, that's just how he's used to doing it. Not that uncommon. Ever been to a trailer park?

Skip to 6:34

[YT]ZtdnNZV52pQ[/YT]

I've generally defended fighter pay, but wow. Get this man a washer and dryer

Did you even read the text though. They show him doing that while he talks about the importance of not letting success change you.

Did you even read the text though. They show him doing that while he talks about the importance of not letting success change you.

This.

It's suppose to depict him living a modest life.

Doesn't look too bad to be fair, but Dana did say he was the P4P #1 , so why isn't he being paid like he is?

That apartment looks super small. UFC fighters are superstars and paid accordingly.

at least $500.000 per PPV, people are sadly crazy..

I don't think he's making anywhere near that much. I'm positive he's making much much more than 22k but these undisclosed bonuses are not for ten bazillion dollars man. Some fighters [even right after great JUST BLEED performances] have said it's "whatever Dana has in his pockets"

on topic: he's away from home. I think he's just smart and isnt all "i have cash now, time to throw it away by living like a douche" so he's staying in a cheap place.

What's the big deal? Some people don't like using the washing machine. I personally hand wash most my landry.

Who... Cares.....

Back