• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Reminder What Conor did to Holloway in 1 pic

People who think Max would win don't understand that they are similar height and Conor has the longer reach. Max looks taller than he really is. It isn't a Conor/Nate scenario. I think Conor handily wins a rematch.
Didn't you think Conor would "beat Khabib handily"?

He sure does tap very fast.
It's kinda weird how at this stage of MMA's evolution

there's still people who think you're a pussy if you tap or something.

Some of you guys would be advised to train jiu jitsu for the first time in your lives

Both Diaz brothers bleed no matter what. Just look at them and the blood starts to flow. But Nate never ran, nor tapped.
View attachment 486825 View attachment 486827
666f275a06e2afe6d57f6cd3c8af8a2639e90404.jpg

Ct9t6NiW8AYMidG.jpg

How did the first fight go? I didnt get to see it, I was out buying a present for Erick Silva's first birthday party.

Holloway had literally nothing for rookie Conor.
None of the punches and kicks had any effect. Conor was walking Max down at almost every point or at least standing right in front of him.

Contrary to popular meathead belief, fighters rarely can just walk through opponents like that. It means though Max did not get knocked down from a strike, he felt enough of the power to not rush in all the time, though his pressure was not bad.
Conor on the other hand literally clapped, paused,.dropped his hands multiple.times mid-fight.
And this was the rookie McGregor that had just starched Brimage and was still using high kicks and spinning shit.

Holloway had literally nothing for rookie Conor.
None of the punches and kicks had any effect. Conor was walking Max down at almost every point or at least standing right in front of him.

Contrary to popular meathead belief, fighters rarely can just walk through opponents like that. It means though Max did not get knocked down from a strike, he felt enough of the power to not rush in all the time, though his pressure was not bad.
Conor on the other hand literally clapped, paused,.dropped his hands multiple.times mid-fight.
And this was the rookie McGregor that had just starched Brimage and was still using high kicks and spinning shit.
He was no rookie, he was coming into his prime, he was a rookie in Cage Warriors dude.
Its such a shame we will never know the potential of Mcgregor. Sold his soul for $100Million, I doubt he'll ever be the same.

Only one of them is champ and has a belt though.

It's kinda weird how at this stage of MMA's evolution

there's still people who think you're a pussy if you tap or something.

Some of you guys would be advised to train jiu jitsu for the first time in your lives
Believe me buddy, I don't belong to that group. It's doesn't make you a pussy to tap. It does make you a pussy when you claim that you are the best in the world, you can KO heavy weights...etc and then you give up as soon as you are getting your as whopped.

That fight is as relevant to max as Connors fight against the eastern European dude are relevant. It would be nice to have the answer to who is the better fighter now but we will never know because Conor got raped by Khabib.

Conor got his ass beat

Who is Duffy tho? Never heard of him. is he top 10 ranked?

no rematch. McNuggets will end up in prison

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back