• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Reminder What Conor did to Holloway in 1 pic

the rematch will be amazing if it happens but I cant see him coming back with the cash hes making outside fighting

I didn't see the Ortega fight, but based on how he performed against Aldo x2, I am not so sure Max doesn't TKO or decision Conor in a rematch. Max has cardio for days, an iron chin, and puts on a crazy pace. His confidence is at an all time high now too, whereas Conor may have some doubts. Would be a fun fight, but I don't think Conor wants anything to do with that weight cut anymore.

Reminder what Artemij Sitenkov did to McGregor in 1 gif.

KdLj1X.gif
Deserves its own thread

I know this is a troll thread, but it's too obvious, the picture that somehow triggered others is simply a picture where Conor seems to be in need of education on what is okay touching and unwanted touching, you can see the discomfort of Max Holloway as he is being weirded out by an extra creepy and overly handsy McGregor.

Lets break down how Conor and Holloway compare

Head to head: Conor dominated Max like a father play fighting with his son. It was laughably easy for Conor. "but but but Max was only like 15 years old!!!" ok well it was Max's 7th fight the in the UFC compared to Conors 2nd. Conor WIN. And he did it on one leg.

Best wins: Holloways best win(s) is by far Aldo. Great win! Too bad Max took several rounds and ate a SHIT ton of CTE inducing punches. Conor on the other hand set a record by getting a still prime Aldo out of there in 13 SECONDS. Conor softened Aldo up for Max, and Max still couldn't do it 1/100th as impressive. Conor WIN. Oh yea Conor also went up in weight and became the LW world champion. GG Max.

Performance against Peahead Porier: Conor dominaint finish WIN. Max LOSS.

Reminder this was 5 1/2 years ago and Max was coming off of a loss to Dennis Bermudez and a spilt decision win over Leonard Garcia all three Sherdog jurno's had him losing.

Lets break down how Conor and Holloway compare

Head to head: Conor dominated Max like a father play fighting with his son. It was laughably easy for Conor. "but but but Max was only like 15 years old!!!" ok well it was Max's 7th fight the in the UFC compared to Conors 2nd. Conor WIN. And he did it on one leg.

Best wins: Holloways best win(s) is by far Aldo. Great win! Too bad Max took several rounds and ate a SHIT ton of CTE inducing punches. Conor on the other hand set a record by getting a still prime Aldo out of there in 13 SECONDS. Conor softened Aldo up for Max, and Max still couldn't do it 1/100th as impressive. Conor WIN. Oh yea Conor also went up in weight and became the LW world champion. GG Max.

Performance against Peahead Porier: Conor dominaint finish WIN. Max LOSS.

Max was 22, 7-2 and less than 3 years into his career, McGregor was 26, 13-2 and over 6 years into his career.

Really though that's irrelevant, not everyone advances at an even pace, you look at Max's results just before this fight and I think its clear he wasn't close to the fighter he is today, the guy who is essentially level pegging with Leonard Garcia does not beat Jose Aldo twice.

Last edited:
He really did make max look like a little bitch in that pic. Say what you will but that's gotta be a pretty embarrassing picture to have to look at if you're max

Max cannot enforce a pace if he gets cracked every time he tries to come forward because he's facing a better striker, and then gets put on his own backfoot by Conor's pressure. Which is literally what happened in their fight.

Nothing's changed if Max cannot deal with Conor's striking.
Yea buddy. Just like he was gonna starch Khabib and run circles around him? That's alot of what ifs in the real world Conor's struggled with guys who are similar if not taller than him and rangey. But sure okay make believe is fun too.

If Max fights Conor like he recently fought Brian, he'd get countered pretty easily. Rock em sock em robot isn't the most intelligent strategy.

Back