• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Reminder What Conor did to Holloway in 1 pic

Not even close to the Holloway we saw tonight. This Holloway puts such a pace on, Conor would not be able to keep up.

Conor would still piece that ass up. Tell Holloway to move up instead of talking shit about beating Connor and Habibi. Talk is cheap.

Reminder what Artemij Sitenkov did to McGregor in 1 gif.

KdLj1X.gif
Lmao. Fastest tap of all time. Pathetic

Max has better in the pocket side footwork. Other than that I see them the same. Its not a knock. Max 1-2 is legit. His distance and timing.

Just the outward hands and taunts. He's Diaz from the island.
That one taunt is the similar but i found it similar to Mcgregors, and Nick Diaz also.

I dont care it it's a knock or not, Im not Max Holloway, just pointing out you are wrong.

Conor fans still bringing up irrelevant fights from half a decade ago...

Max was 22 and Conor was 24, both have improved, but Conor has improved more, they don't work like he works, he's a workhorse and a student of the game.
Student of the game? Really? You're fucking retarded bruh, someone who's a student of the game doesn't get ragdolled and have a competitive striking match with a wrestler. Fuck outta here.

Which one is the champion now and which one isn't?

Yeah . . .

Reminder of what TS dreams of doing to Conor in 1 gif.
tenor.gif

Look the pace Max showed would have Drowned Conman in two rounds ..But obviously you been Conned lol

Max cannot enforce a pace if he gets cracked every time he tries to come forward because he's facing a better striker, and then gets put on his own backfoot by Conor's pressure. Which is literally what happened in their fight.

Nothing's changed if Max cannot deal with Conor's striking.

This just inn .Conman taps to strikes but he panic wrestles to fake the newbs out

People who think Max would win don't understand that they are similar height and Conor has the longer reach. Max looks taller than he really is. It isn't a Conor/Nate scenario. I think Conor handily wins a rematch.

That one taunt is the similar but i found it similar to Mcgregors, and Nick Diaz also.

I dont care it it's a knock or not, Im not Max Holloway, just pointing out you are wrong.

Lol...not wrong. They are way more similar than different.

Why in the name of common sense and for the 983rd time, do people reference fights so many years ago.

These 2 are completely different fighters .Both have evolved. ... especially Max.

Back