Reminder: Holly Holm won 2 fights since November 2015

First thing I'll ask Saint Peter when I get to the pearly gates? Why in the world did God put that face and those titties on top of such great abs, legs and ass?

She won against Megan Anderson and Bethe the A+ athlete of WMMA.

And she is co main on McGregor card
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

SO FUCKING WHAT.

are you not watching it cause of the womans fights.

WMMA has always been paperthin with talent. It just got worse overtime since the whole Ronda scene came and gone.

It's pretty much a skeleton crew at 135.

It's not just the co-main, the WHOLE CARD IS TRASH. The worst card that I can remember. The UFC expects people to pay for it, and they will just to watch Conor fold Cerrone like everyone expects.

I think Pennington beats her on Saturday night, probably by UD.

I can see Holm retiring in 2020, she has lost 5 of her last 7 fights, and to lose 6 out of 8 might just be the Tipping point for her. Dana will have a conversation with her.

ps. she's a really nice person, genuine and sweet, no malice or bad sides. She just hasn't got the killer instinct and style to win fights at this level, and her record last 4 years shows that.
I truly hope so. Enough with pushing Holly down our throat and watching her punch air.

She won against Megan Anderson and Bethe the A+ athlete of WMMA.

And she is co main on McGregor card
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif
Holly was great boxing champion, show some respect goddamit

WMMA has always been paperthin with talent. It just got worse overtime since the whole Ronda scene came and gone.

It's pretty much a skeleton crew at 135.

Say what you want about her personality but Ronda was guaranteed a finish, win or lose.

I will watch Barber vs Roxy. Tiny shorts are not enough for me to bear Ish Ish for 15 minutes.

ufc doesnt need to load a conor card cause conor sells it himself. notice how bad ufc 202 was were you upset about the womans figths there. what about ufc 229 that was trash as a whole 2.

Back