Reminder: Holly Holm won 2 fights since November 2015

She won against Megan Anderson and Bethe the A+ athlete of WMMA.

And she is co main on McGregor card
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

Yep, Dayna constantly trying to shove her down the casuals' throats. Its fucking annoying, especially when Yusuf/Fili is on the undercard

Not sure when he's gonna get through his head that people just dont care about her as much as he wants them to. She did a great thing for us with Ronda, and made alot of money doing it. But it's time to move on.

and she gets undeserved love for that too. she kind of looks like the decent looking girl from the trailer park that you would totally hook up with at Charlie's kegger this weekend if you get the chnce. but she is by no means elite

Did you see her pre fight interviews? She looks about 55...

Who cares where someone fights on a card.. people are buying the card for the main event

She's fighting the middle of the road split decision queen Raquel "Rocky Road" Pennington so she should be good.

Sorry you feel that way. Plenty fo dudes for you to enjoy in the UFC though
I know and they all have hot bodies . That’s why people like u skip the icky girl fights and get right into watching hot guys wrestle in there underwear . God I can’t wait . How many north souths do you think we will get to see?

I know and they all have hot bodies . That’s why people like u skip the icky girl fights and get right into watching hot guys wrestle in there underwear . God I can’t wait . How many north souths do you think we will get to see?
*their

I used to like holly but she has this weird arrogance around her. Like bitch you are a sub par fighter who beat Rousey. That’s all you are known for. Be humble.

When is the last time McGregor or Cerrone have won?

Cowboy won against Al Iaquinta in may 2019. Connor? Won against this old guy in the bar . It was october/november im guessing?

Holm still has some of the most exciting women's fights.

No dude. She is one of the most boring fighters on the roster. The only reason the Ronda fight was so exciting was because of Ronda, who charges forward with reckless aggression, defense be damned.

And she’ll probably be in line for the 125 shitle tot next if she wins!

She won against Megan Anderson and Bethe the A+ athlete of WMMA.

And she is co main on McGregor card
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif
Is this some USADA shit going on???? Always suspicious when fighters fall off after 2015

Back