Reminder: Holly Holm won 2 fights since November 2015

Mr hanky

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
She won against Megan Anderson and Bethe the A+ athlete of WMMA.

And she is co main on McGregor card
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

You need to remain vigilant when starting threads to ensure your titles are accurate.

Just a reminder for you mate.

I don't get the love for her. I mean I get it, the ronda thing was one of the 2 or 3 greatest things in mma history. however, she shouldn't get a lifetime pass. she has zero aggression and just likes like a tae kwon do fighter in a points tournament. I have no idea how she has a single fan not related to her

She surprised everyone and wrassled Anderson’s ass for three rounds. A striker who stood five rounds with GDR... Some would say a bit surprising.

I enjoyed that Bethe KO. I really did. Brb guys gonna get the gif here..
here we go!

tumblr_orpf8hwFqd1udfb8oo1_500.gifv

OpenFaroffArmyant-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Conor has only won 3 in the same time period.

Seems fitting.

I don't get the love for her. I mean I get it, the ronda thing was one of the 2 or 3 greatest things in mma history. however, she shouldn't get a lifetime pass. she has zero aggression and just likes like a tae kwon do fighter in a points tournament. I have no idea how she has a single fan not related to her
She is having a lot of photos in tiny shorts, so all thirsty sherdoggers (like 90%) love her.

She won against Megan Anderson and Bethe the A+ athlete of WMMA.

And she is co main on McGregor card
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif
Holm still has some of the most exciting women's fights. I understand sometimes it becomes a boring point fight but if you look at WMMA most women's fights go that way but at least in her's there are usually big moments in or against her favor. There's no was she should be a comain though. The UFC realizes a lot of people will buy this because of Conor so they throw shit below his fight. Unfortunately a common practice they do now to save matchups.

She is having a lot of photos in tiny shorts, so all thirsty sherdoggers (like 90%) love her.
and she gets undeserved love for that too. she kind of looks like the decent looking girl from the trailer park that you would totally hook up with at Charlie's kegger this weekend if you get the chnce. but she is by no means elite

Seven divided by two is three remainder one.

Am I doing this right?

Reminder that the world owes her for LHK of Ron de Rousey

and short shorts

Holm could be on a 8 fight losing streak, she'd still co main. Dana loves the preacher's daughter.

But she had like 6 title fights in that spam of time
WMMA is stacked with talent

She's a can who people like, because she shut Ronda up. She fights an entertaining style, but her defense and her ability to avoid punches and kicks especially is terrible. She lost to a past her prime Meisha fucking Tate for fucks sake. And in all those embedded's she comes off like a cold bitch. She's probably Bones's snack on the weekends.

I think Pennington beats her on Saturday night, probably by UD.

I can see Holm retiring in 2020, she has lost 5 of her last 7 fights, and to lose 6 out of 8 might just be the Tipping point for her. Dana will have a conversation with her.

ps. she's a really nice person, genuine and sweet, no malice or bad sides. She just hasn't got the killer instinct and style to win fights at this level, and her record last 4 years shows that.

Pussification let this happen. Shouldn't be in UFC

Every main card needs a piss break fight. Unfortunately this card has a few

Back