Reminder: Cerrone has been knocked out 6 times in the first round

lizardpeople

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And this was the oldest and most shot version of Cerrone ever.

Conor fans on Sherdog make it really hard to support the guy because they build him up to be midas if he does anything. Even the most simple tasks. Like KO'ing a shot Cerrone or combing his hair in a new style. Then they get pie in the face everytime because a lot are power RPG and Anime fans and follow Conor not the sport and he gets wiped out like Khabib or Floyd, even Nate edged him out overall.

Temper your expectations. The guy is a good striker with 2 rounds of KO power then he is vulnerable and sloppy. He can win any fight against strikers early but he can also lose as well.

Anyone thinking Conor will ever go on a 5 or even a 3-0 run against top LW's is delusional. These weaknesses he has will always be there.

I personally just enjoy watching his fights but never expect him to be a belt defender in a killler LW division taking on real #1 contenders fight in and fight out, and that includes wrestlers as well.

giphy.gif

He'll prove you wrong noob, just wait
No he has proven me right time and time again.

Vulnerable and no power past round 2 or 1 against a wrestling monster like Khabib or Usman. Not a complete fighter.

Never stopped anyone past the second round and he is just getting older.

But never in 40 seconds with zero significant strikes landed

tenor.gif

Cerrone is a notorious slow starter and Conor is the opposite. Still impressive but it’s got to be taken for what it is.

He was also KO'd 3 times in the last 3 fights. Round 1, Round 1, and Round 2.

tenor.gif
o
So what. This was also the worst and oldest Cowboy ever. Gaethje broke his chin in 50 places in their last fight with harder shots.

Masdival just scored the fastest KO ever, does this make him the GOAT?

Random statistics mean shit.

Undefeated Khabib ran through Conor like a knife through butter, Conor beating some past it stiff is not going to erase that from peoples minds.

Conor fans on Sherdog make it really hard to support the guy because they build him up to be midas if he does anything. Even the most simple tasks. Like KO'ing a shot Cerrone or combing his hair in a new style. Then they get pie in the face everytime because a lot are power RPG and Anime fans and follow Conor not the sport and he gets wiped out like Khabib or Floyd, even Nate edged him out overall.

Temper your expectations. The guy is a good striker with 2 rounds of KO power then he is vulnerable and sloppy. He can win any fight against strikers early but he can also lose as well.

Anyone thinking Conor will ever go on a 5 or even a 3-0 run against top LW's is delusional. These weaknesses he has will always be there.

I personally just enjoy watching his fights but never expect him to be a belt defender in a killler LW division taking on real #1 contenders fight in and fight out, and that includes wrestlers as well.

giphy.gif

The only LW that seems to be a horrible match up is Khabib.

Tony is 50/50
Either Conor stops him early or gets destroyed late.

The rest I dont think have the style to stop Conor from TKO/KOing them.

People also downplaying how bad Conor made Eddie Alvarez look.
Eddie tried but just simply couldn't take him down or control him in the clinch.

tenor.gif

I'm really going to start to think that guys like you are actually Conor's hater who are trying to make him unlikable with your delusional nuthuggers behaviour.

He was 4:6 on a losing streak too.

I'm really going to start to think that guys like you are actually Conor's hater who are trying to make him unlikable with your delusional nuthuggers behaviour.
Everything I said was a fact

Was it 40 seconds?
Did Donald land a significant strike?

If factual details of a fight make you dislike a fighter I don't know what to tell you

{<shrug}

giphy.gif
what's wrong with being an anime fan? most ppl I've came across that likes Conor are douchie guys who get off on going out getting drunk, chasing a piece of ass, clubing, or doing other shit most anime fan could give a fuck less about. Conor would be the antagonist in most anime a Frieza like douche.

Your thread is literally a random statistic

<JagsKiddingMe>
Cowboy getting knocked out 6 times in the first round is a career statistic. One that does not paint this victory as much of an accomplishment, especially at this point of his career.

A career statistic differs from a punch stat statistic from a random fight.

giphy.gif

Conor did what he had to do flawlessly. Corrine isn't the fighter he used to be. It is what it is, nothing more nothing less.

Cowboy getting knocked out 6 times in the first round is a career statistic. One that does not paint this victory as much of an accomplishment, especially at this point of his career.

A career statistic differs from a punch stat statistic from a random fight.

{<doc}

Never being finished in 40 seconds is a career statistic coz it's never happened in his CAREER
The first time he hasn't landed at least 1 significant strike in all of his fights is a career statistic coz it's never happened in his CAREER

Back