Reminder: Cerrone has been knocked out 6 times in the first round

Conor broke the record of beating the most broken version of Cowboy ever now he's Conor version 2.0

Conor fans are embarrassing

Donald Cerrone

{<jordan}

Last edited:
58eef32d49f55e54f34b7da32ce9ed18.gif
ThankfulRevolvingAlaskanmalamute-size_restricted.gif

Conor broke the record of beating the most broken version of Cowboy ever now he's Conor version 2.0

Donald Cerrone

{<jordan}

Cowboy loses to the elite all the time. When he is young, and when he is old. Beats up Ragin Al and loses bad to Tony, Justin and now Conor. Same as when he beat Brown and Story, loses to Jorge and Robbie.. This is Cowboy..

Conor fans getting all pumped up because he beat the most shot LW on the roster

Imagine if he fought Edgar like he wanted

Bunch or marks

Everything I said was a fact

Was it 40 seconds?
Did Donald land a significant strike?

If factual details of a fight make you dislike a fighter I don't know what to tell you

{<shrug}

Donald kicked him

He'll prove you wrong noob, just wait
No he won't because haters live in denial, doesn't matter what he does it won't be good enough. There is always an excuse. I don't think anybody thinks beating Cerrone was impressive, it was the way he did it. His performance made Tony, Gaethje, Masvidal etc.. look like shit in comparison. 40 seconds and he didn't get hit, fucked him up with shoulder strikes and a head kick. We can downplay it for being against Cerrone but it was still impressive regardless.

NO hate here at all. I'm just calling a spade a spade. First off, the match up itself was bullshit. I knew Cerrone was going to lose. But given his skillset and ring experience, I thought he might have had a shot if the fight went into the later rounds. Cowboy also seemed awkward/slightly off in those interviews leading up to the fight. There was a weird energy and I think we all felt that cowboy was the sacrificial lamb of sorts.
people see what they want to see. there's zero reason to believe cowboy didn't give his all going in and during the fight. people didn't like the matchup to begin with so anything that can support a negative narrative will be thrown out there by someone and picked up by others. but it's tinfoil hat bullshit.

Donald Cerrone

{<jordan}
conor haters are just as embarrassing. cerrone destroyed iaquinta in fuckin MAY (his 3rd win in a row, 4 of his prior 5. by MAY). but people want to act as if he's a completely shot fighter in January. how is that not embarrassing? he had a tough fight with one of the best lw's of all time (and certainly not an embarrassing performance) and then ONE bad showing against one of the most dangerous guys in the division. he fought 8 times in 2 years and had ONE bad performance. before conor.

Just Engage Chi beat the paedo moustache Sir Ronnie at 155, which is the definitely the worst version of him at this point in his career. Ronnie looks way better at 170 these days. Con's win at 170 in 40 secs was way more impressive than JG's. str8 fax.

"Cerrone just detroyed Iaquinta in May"

You mean he outpointed a guy with trex arms from range like Dan Hooker did?

Then he went on to suffer two of the most brutal stoppages of his career before facing Conor with Cerrone's chin cracked in 10 different places?

Ok bud

{<jordan}

Back