Remind of a worse card than this.

Its a fight night , yea i guess new people dont realize Fight Nights are WEC / Strikeforce Challenger Cards

The WEC is legendary for it's cards that lacked 'names', but had stellar match-ups that you can still watch to this day. Razor Rob deserves more love for those ass kickings he took.

Prelims were good but this main card is a snoozer so far.

I enjoyed all the fights up until the girl fight and the fight after was a lil boring

To each their own...I personally love watching cards with prospects and up and coming fighters, that's what real sport fans enjoy. This is how you become a educated mma fan by watching these guys early. Not many will make it to being contenders but its fun to see how guys move up and evolve.

Do you watch kids play t-ball before college?

I can't remember the names of cards, but there have been some bad ones lately.

What else is to be expected on a card where Caceras headlines?

Hahahahahah
You agreed the other fights were great in different thread....this is a free tv card that had 2 bad fights that were both short notice. If Swanson was in the main card like it should have been how much better does this look? Post some more memes and talk about Conor some more. You are the definition of a fly by night fan or troll.

there have been some good fights, but the main card, so far has been eh

yes. not a major card. thats why its a fight night

Don't go into ANY card with preconceived notions. Take each fight as its own entity.

Don't get hung up in the minutiae fellas. It's way more fun that way.

These fucking casuals rating cards before they happen ? I says... pardon ? They're fights, and they're free.

204.gif

JUST BLEED God gives no fucks about names.

Opening day of the olympics so it's not worth stacking a card.

Do you watch kids play t-ball before college?

You're comment makes no sense and a pretty shitty attempt at trying to be funny. T-ball is played by kids and college ball is played by adults. I am talking about pros in the UFC competing in the same organization. A fighter like Ponzhonibio i've watched come up on these shows and prelims for 2 years now and now he's moving up in the rankings. Same with guys like Tybura who i've watched before the UFC.

Anything else??

Also a reminder why I fucking hate watching Leites and Maia with the force of a supermassive black hole

Back