Remind of a worse card than this.

Moroz vs Taylor was a very bad fight. The middle fights were all guys getting neutralized/finished via grappling. Not the most exciting but not a crap fight either, unless you are a kickboxing stuck watching MMA. The last two fights were very entertaining imo.

Magic_the_gathering-card_back.jpg

Lidell vs Jardine card, titled "Knockout" back when they named PPV events. It didn have a single knockout, and I think maybe one submission. Failed to live up to its name is an understatement.

You agreed the other fights were great in different thread....this is a free tv card that had 2 bad fights that were both short notice. If Swanson was in the main card like it should have been how much better does this look? Post some more memes and talk about Conor some more. You are the definition of a fly by night fan or troll.
I have no idea what you are typing about you are the true definition of an idiotic troll

I have no idea what you are typing about you are the true definition of an idiotic troll
Says a Conor fan boy that plays pokeman. Join my fantasy league and we can find out who knows more about MMA even though we all know you won't be watching after 202.

Says a Conor fan boy that plays pokeman. Join my fantasy league and we can find out who knows more about MMA even though we all know you won't be watching after 202.
You're as weird as they come and possibly need to get tested for mental illnesses but i like it ;)

Goodbye again.

Says a guy with an AV of a fighter with sunglasses and dress clothes on who is a man. Bunch of nobodies lol.

It's ok I'm guessing your room looks like this
2cc8c1e5218fd47eb5e859f2cb22c65f.jpg

The one with Dillashaw/Soto. Can't forget about Ortiz/Matyushenko either. Besides, dem flips and spins made the whole night worth it.

This was UFC 200
Beluga_premier.gov.ru-3.jpeg

Gyms-Should-Provide-Needles-For-Injecting-Steroids-Says-Britain4-212x300.jpg

rhino2.jpg

1. fat whale DC laying on an old man Silva
2. Science v. Mark Hunt
3. 1 minute Nose job

Didn't even watch it. Went through the PBP thread.

Back