Remember?

I remember when this was the shit. Also, dollar cheeseburgers for mcdonalds, max you could order was 10. I would order 10 and live on them for 2 days in my early 20s.
1200px-Intellivision-Console-Set.jpg

I remember $0.39 cheese burgers at McDonald's.

Also,
antenna_rotor_dial.jpg

Remember when movies had a live pianist there playing the soundtrack because they had no sound. Remember before the 21st Amendment when booze was illegal. Mabel Normand, Lon Chaney, Chalie Chaplin, Buster Keaton, Jackie Coogan, all lost relics of my childhood.

Strider
Cyberball
Tapper
Tecmobowl
Golden Axe
Pole Position
Discs of Tron
Battlezone
Robotron 5000
Defender
Karate Champ (I vividly recall beating that game)
Contra
Mike Tyson's Punch Out
Star Trek TNG pinball
Addam's Family pinball
Time Pilots
Joust

Eric Dickerson and Bo Jackson. Sweep right and say good night.

Up up down down left right left right A B Start.

I remember when I was a kid, scratch and sniff stickers seemed like amazing technology.

The stinky one still haunts me

There used to be a He-Man figure called Skunkor or something that when scratched would smell like patchouli. lol

edit: I guess he was named Stinkor

Anyone remember when Sunday mornings had only black and white shows on TV...Like Abbot and Costello, The 3 stooges, Tarzan. I think the AM only had one color show and that was that creepy religious stop action animated series Dave’s and Goliath....

Because of the Yellow card Icannot post a thread.

Just found out that a cousin of mine has overdosed. I'm just leaving now to drive 2hrs to see her mom.

We grew apart in the past few years and with my sobriety (two full years of no alcohol this past July 31). I have lost touch with many friends and cousins who are still in to drinking and drugs.

I guess I remember when we were young and the only thing you had to worry about was having enough money to buy a case of beer and whose house you could crash at.

I remember my drinking days but I always made it to work. Some of my friends never grew out of that phase and moved on to other forms of substance abuse. I suspect some people feel isolated as all of their friends quit partying and the drugs become their friends.

I remember my drinking days but I always made it to work. Some of my friends never grew out of that phase and moved on to other forms of substance abuse. I suspect some people feel isolated as all of their friends quit partying and the drugs become their friends.
My cousin passed away.

I've heard that it was and OD and possibly a Suicide.

It really feels unreal at this moment - like a dream.

Man, life can really throw you curve balls - yesterday at this time I was making plans to go see if I can get a new truck and maybe take a short trip to the west coast.

Few hours later I'm watching my Aunt breakdown because her daughter is gone.

Anyone remember when Sunday mornings had only black and white shows on TV...Like Abbot and Costello, The 3 stooges, Tarzan. I think the AM only had one color show and that was that creepy religious stop action animated series Dave’s and Goliath....
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Commodore 64 crew checking in.

Lemmings FTW.

I have all of the original series of Garbage Pail Kids carda plus an original unopened box.

A comic and card shop down the street from my parents' house was going out of business like a decade ago, and I bought up most of their inventory for resale.

He had three unopened boxes, I gave one to my buddy because he was putting together a retro man cave in his new house, sold the other on ebay for $100, and kept one for myself.

Man, the 80's fucking rocked. The 90's were awesome as well.

Back