Remember when "they hate us for our freedom" was mocked?

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
No, they hate us because we hate them. Try opening your border like EU and you will see that everyone is making love with each other. There's no hate there.

It's ironic how it's the religious right that hate Islam the most. At this point I'm starting to think it's nothing more than a hellbent religious feud. Like the good ol' times. Are you guys even aware how Christianity has reached South America, Africa, Asia and Europe? Spoiler: It wasn't due to Christian generosity. Remember when Ann suggested America convert Iraqis after bombing the shit out of them? Good thing the Christian axis checked her on it instead of cheering her on... oh wait.

Let's 100% ignore history, geopolitics and jot it down as 'jealous of freedoms'.

It's up to you whether you want to "ignore history" or not. We can't change the past.

It's our responsibility to control what happens in the PRESENT. And I don't care how some Christian religion was spread back in XXXX BC or AD when none of us were alive.

Even if Muslims didn't have "bad history" with Christianity they'd still find some kind of reason to kill you.

Muslims have been happily killing each other for over a thousand years. So why would they ever stop trying to kill people hat AREN'T Muslims?

Well they murdered the newspaper people for drawing their prophet. That was a freedom they definitely didn't like.

Also they hate that women are free to wear whatever they want and are first class citizens.

There is some merit to the argument. They definitely resent us for certain freedoms that go against their religion.

THANK YOU. It's sad that it took til post 50 for someone to write this.

I had some friends visit Egypt last year. They said every time they had a conversation with some Egyptian dudes THIS would always come up. "Why do you give women the freedom to wear whatever they want? Why does a US passport get you to almost every country? Why do you let gay people live?"

Looks like a dead horse is being beaten again, people are going to aide with their side then as they do now.

Hmm crazy

Was talking about blacks in USA...

their reality is centuries of abuse by white Europeans (Anglo Saxons)

You can see why a black personal could have hate for whites.

I promise never to care about this being that i wasn't alive during this and not even my German ancestors were in the US til 1936.

What! Come at me bro?

ah you're not american, so you know fuck all about this issue.

bye

Every month or two there's ONE post that is equivalent to a guy slipping and falling face first in shit.

You have been just been identified as such.

lol

then why isnt south korea being bombed and shot up?

im not one of the people who say its all our fault, but its kinda like defensive driving. if you arent a defensive driver, and you get hit, its not exactly your fault, but you could have prevented it.

Not many Muslims here in Korea. And the ones that are here aren't from torn up countries.

Every month or two there's ONE post that is equivalent to a guy slipping and falling face first in shit.

You have been just been identified as such.

Not many Muslims here in Korea. And the ones that are here aren't from torn up countries.

so what you're saying is that by reading and watching the korean news, i can have a completely equivalent idea of life in korea as you.

no?

oh alright

39. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.

It's pretty fucking clear...........................

It's up to you whether you want to "ignore history" or not. We can't change the past.

It's our responsibility to control what happens in the PRESENT. And I don't care how some Christian religion was spread back in XXXX BC or AD when none of us were alive.

Even if Muslims didn't have "bad history" with Christianity they'd still find some kind of reason to kill you.

Muslims have been happily killing each other for over a thousand years. So why would they ever stop trying to kill people hat AREN'T Muslims?

What a stellar observation and an entirely non-reductive conclusion. Christians definitely haven't been killing each other for even longer than that. Why are you ignoring the political, historic and economic elements to it? Fuck the Indonesians, Malaysians, Nigerians, Chinese, Ethiopian, Albanians, Kosovans etc. But it's totally 100% Islam. Absolutely nothing to do with the friction between the Arab peninsula and our spotless foreign policy.

Islam has been waging war since it's inception about 1400 years ago and has not stopped since. Islam is rooted in war and violence as it's founder, Muhammed, was a war monger and a pedophile. As Samuel P. Huntington wrote: "Islam has bloody borders."

I'd also recommend checking out the Arab slave trade that lasted for 12 centuries and enslaved millions of people.

And christianity spread peacefully across Europe, Africa, and the Americas.

39. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.

It's pretty fucking clear...........................

https://discover-the-truth.com/2016...l-there-is-no-more-fitna-disbelief-quran-839/

dont be an idiot. I hate islam but theres no need to cherry pick and take shit out of context.

It's practically what? Not sure what countries you are talking about. Other than shit holes and communist trapped dumps, America is doing alright in the "like" category compared to many countries in the world.
not really hard to understand. I mean people are always talking shit about the US. this forum alone should give you a good read on that.

Muslims are fleeing to Christian countries. What does that tell you about Islam? Hint: It's a shit religion.

Muslims are fleeing to countries that dont take Christianity seriously. what does that tell you about christianity? hint. its shit too.

If it weren't for Islam, Israel wouldn't be talked about.

Listen to this progressive UK Muslim promoting violent jihad against the Jews, Israel in the "whole of Palestine."

Back