Remember when "they hate us for our freedom" was mocked?

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
There's an Islamic funeral parlour over the road from a McDonald's restaurant not far from me and everytime I pass it I can't help but think to myself... man I hope that place gets a ton of business.

Near the McDs? You ever wonnder why the burgers there taste so Halal?

And what about all the countries that have fuck all to do with military action in Muslim countries that are also attacked by Islamic terrorists? You know, basically anywhere there is Muslims this shit is happening.

Hush with your logic, we're White Knighting Islam in here!!

How is being subjugated by the Caliphate working out?

Awfully gotten to by a <1 year old post.

Do you think by any chance that people hate you because of your freedom? Or were you triggered by my location.

Near the McDs? You ever wonnder why the burgers there taste so Halal?

I don't eat at McD or Burger King... I would eat burgers home cooked or from a pub but I wouldn't go into that sort of place to eat.

There are virtually no Muslims there. If Europe had virtually no Muslims, it wouldn't be getting run over and stabbed by Jihadis.

do they allow muslim visitors? i agree with you to a point, but lets not pretend that jihadis are incapable of making SK a target if they want to.

S.Korean's non-interventionist foreign policy also shields it from Jihadism,

which was my point to the TS. i do think that they hate our culture etc etc, but would they still be attacking us without our foreign policy history in the region?

but only for the time being because eventually the Jihadis will attack S.Korea for not giving in to Islam.

maybe so

They wouldnt give a rats about your freedom if they were left alone in the first place. Greedy westerners started all of this

The west. The world's first empire. The world's first power-seeking peoples. Those bastards.

10 years ago or so I remember people used to make fun of those who would say Muslim terrorists hate us for our freedoms. They would say 9/11 was a response to American imperialism. With all the terrorist attacks on Europe, it seems like the neocons may have been right. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Well welcome to 2017.

Nowadays the laughable cunts are the Liberals.

Back then it was these dumb-asses born again Christians that voted W.Bush a second time.

lol

then why isnt south korea being bombed and shot up?

im not one of the people who say its all our fault, but its kinda like defensive driving. if you arent a defensive driver, and you get hit, its not exactly your fault, but you could have prevented it.

So you're saying the terrorists in England, Spain, and France were motivated by actions of these countries' govts? What policy changes were they hoping to foster?

10 years ago or so I remember people used to make fun of those who would say Muslim terrorists hate us for our freedoms. They would say 9/11 was a response to American imperialism. With all the terrorist attacks on Europe, it seems like the neocons may have been right. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
i like the neocons... if they had succeeded the world would have been a better and more american friendly place... too bad politics and the will of the people was weak

They wouldnt give a rats about your freedom if they were left alone in the first place. Greedy westerners started all of this

I really use to think this was at least 60% true around 2003 (?). Until I did some research (got to travel all over the world). Now, not so much.

So ISIS must hate the Syrian Freedom too? Since ISIS mainly attacks Syria forcing THOUSANDS of Civilians to flee.

The truth about ISIS. They are paid terrorists working for the US and Israel. ISIS are ethnically cleaning Syria so that Israel can grab more land.

What you are seeing in Syria is complete and utter BS. Forcing thousands to flee to America and Europe as the entire country is cleansed for Israel.

Just like alCIAda works for the US oil company.

ISIS gave a full booklet why they hate westerners and everyone different from them. There's a youtube explaining it but I can't be bothered trying to find it.

ISIS gave a full booklet why they hate westerners and everyone different from them. There's a youtube explaining it but I can't be bothered trying to find it.
  1. “We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers; you reject the Oneness of Allah — whether you realize it or not — by making partners for Him in worship, you blaspheme Him, claiming that He has a son, you fabricate lies against his prophets and messengers, and you indulge in all manner of devilish practices….
  2. “We hate you because of your secular, liberal, societies permit the very things that Allah has prohibited….
  3. “In the case of the atheist fringe, we hate you and wage war against you because you disbelieve the existence of your Lord and Creator….
  4. “We hate you for your crimes against Islam and wage war against you to punish you for your transgressions against our religion….
  5. “We hate you for the crimes against the Muslims….
  6. “We hate you for invading our lands and fight you to repel you and drive you out….” (p. 31-32)
https://www.google.se/amp/s/thehluk...ine-why-we-hate-you-why-we-fight-you-231/amp/

I don't? Let the triggering commence:

The history of whites buying black slaves (from other Africans as well as from the Arabs) is very embarrassing.
However, when given the choice, how many African Americans move back to Africa because they think their family will have a better life there? Not so many, right?
So it took a few generations, but now the blacks have the exact same rights as the whites, on a far better continent. That seems like a win-win in my humble non-American opinion. African Americans should just accept this fact and let the slavery thing go.
Just note that I am not condoning slavery, I am merely pointing out that there are lesser evils out of all the bad things happening in the world.

And stop bringing up the "Muslims being colonized by westerners" bullshit. If the Muslims hadn't conquered their way out of the Arabic peninsula, occupying lands that weren't (and IMO still to this day aren't) theirs, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Well they can't just move back to Africa. They completely lost their culture. Africa is not one big country where every black persons is the same, speak same language n have same culture. They have nothing to go back to n the only thing they know is usa n it's history. You can't just pretend it didn't happen .

It's easy telling others to move on, when you're not affected by it.

As for the 2nd part...

How does that excuse European colonialism?

Arabs came there n most of those populations took Arab identity.

I guess Americans shouldn't then complain about Muslim terrorism on their soil cause they came there from elsewhere n took those lands from natives.

1. “We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers; you reject the Oneness of Allah — whether you realize it or not — by making partners for Him in worship, you blaspheme Him, claiming that He has a son, you fabricate lies against his prophets and messengers, and you indulge in all manner of devilish practices….
  2. “We hate you because of your secular, liberal, societies permit the very things that Allah has prohibited….
  3. “In the case of the atheist fringe, we hate you and wage war against you because you disbelieve the existence of your Lord and Creator….
  4. “We hate you for your crimes against Islam and wage war against you to punish you for your transgressions against our religion….
  5. “We hate you for the crimes against the Muslims….
  6. “We hate you for invading our lands and fight you to repel you and drive you out….” (p. 31-32)
https://www.google.se/amp/s/thehluk...ine-why-we-hate-you-why-we-fight-you-231/amp/

Points 1 through 3 show that they hate people for not being burdened by the yoke of Islam. IOW our freedom.

Points 1 through 3 show that they hate people for not being burdened by the yoke of Islam. IOW our freedom.
Only in the West are we so arrogant. When we ask why they hate, they tell us. And then we say, "No, the real reason you hate us is because of something else that we did to you." It's mind-boggling. We often forget that we are talking to and about a population where public education are not exactly the highest priorities. In many places, such as some of the villages of Afghanistan, literacy is a rarity. (In the cities and in some countries, it's a lot more common) We should listen to what hey have to say when they speak instead of superimposing why we might hate us.

Well they can't just move back to Africa. They completely lost their culture. Africa is not one big country where every black persons is the same, speak same language n have same culture. They have nothing to go back to n the only thing they know is usa n it's history. You can't just pretend it didn't happen .

It's easy telling others to move on, when you're not affected by it.
The Ottoman moslem invaders took millions of slaves from Europe. Would you tell someone from Eastern Europe that it was a long time ago and that it's time to let it go or that they should sue Turkey for "reparations"? At some point you need to just realize that you can't dwell in the past and that all means to shape your life into something great is already there regardless of what happened in history.

How does that excuse European colonialism?

Arabs came there n most of those populations took Arab identity.

I guess Americans shouldn't then complain about Muslim terrorism on their soil cause they came there from elsewhere n took those lands from natives.
It does by no means excuse it but it certainly makes it seem less bad when comparing.. Kind of like your Trump is bad but still less bad than Hillary.
Terrorism is always bad when it's causing civilian casualties, but if anyone could make the case that they had a legitimate right to do it, it would be native Americans, not muslims...

They hate us because we are infidelicious

Infelidicious, bombing bitches, eating pork like loco.
Walking down the street without a hijab now that's a nono.

Infelidicious make them boys go loco,
I got my wristband, like your neighborhood
I'm a no go.

from my experiences it's not isolated to just the Middle East - it's practically every country outside of the US that hates us for our freedom (for whatever reasons that may be).

It's practically what? Not sure what countries you are talking about. Other than shit holes and communist trapped dumps, America is doing alright in the "like" category compared to many countries in the world.

Back