Remember when "they hate us for our freedom" was mocked?

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Most of the African slaves were bought by Arabs. So how come black people don't hate Arabs more than whites? Especially considering that Arabs are far more racist toward blacks than white are..

Because they have been well trained by the left.

Most of the African slaves were bought by Arabs. So how come black people don't hate Arabs more than whites? Especially considering that Arabs are far more racist toward blacks than white are..

maybe because there's a far more intimate history between american whites and american blacks

maybe

maybe because there's a far more intimate history between american whites and american blacks

maybe
I would think chopping a slave's genitals off is about as intimate as you can get. Almost all male African slaves were castrated by the Arabs. Oh, the things you don't read about in school...

I would think chopping a slave's genitals off is about as intimate as you can get. Almost all male African slaves were castrated by the Arabs. Oh, the things you don't read about in school...

and while terrible, there's still the matter or american history between whites and blacks.

you have zero counter argument for that

Was talking about blacks in USA...

their reality is centuries of abuse by white Europeans (Anglo Saxons)

You can see why a black personal could have hate for whites.

Now I'm not arguing whether it's justified or not, but pointing out that reality.

Just like how a black person probably wouldn't get triggered by whites if there wasn't all the history of slavery n abuse, Muslims probably wouldn't get triggered by "western values" if western nations weren't colonalizing them n destabilizing the entire region

and while terrible, there's still the matter or american history between whites and blacks.

you have zero counter argument for that
I don't? Let the triggering commence:

Was talking about blacks in USA...

their reality is centuries of abuse by white Europeans (Anglo Saxons)

You can see why a black personal could have hate for whites.

Now I'm not arguing whether it's justified or not, but pointing out that reality.

Just like how a black person probably wouldn't get triggered by whites if there wasn't all the history of slavery n abuse, Muslims probably wouldn't get triggered by "western values" if western nations weren't colonalizing them n destabilizing the entire region
The history of whites buying black slaves (from other Africans as well as from the Arabs) is very embarrassing.
However, when given the choice, how many African Americans move back to Africa because they think their family will have a better life there? Not so many, right?
So it took a few generations, but now the blacks have the exact same rights as the whites, on a far better continent. That seems like a win-win in my humble non-American opinion. African Americans should just accept this fact and let the slavery thing go.
Just note that I am not condoning slavery, I am merely pointing out that there are lesser evils out of all the bad things happening in the world.

And stop bringing up the "Muslims being colonized by westerners" bullshit. If the Muslims hadn't conquered their way out of the Arabic peninsula, occupying lands that weren't (and IMO still to this day aren't) theirs, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

I don't? Let the triggering commence:

The history of whites buying black slaves (from other Africans as well as from the Arabs) is very embarrassing.
However, when given the choice, how many African Americans move back to Africa because they think their family will have a better life there? Not so many, right?
So it took a few generations, but now the blacks have the exact same rights as the whites, on a far better continent. That seems like a win-win in my humble non-American opinion. African Americans should just accept this fact and let the slavery thing go.
Just note that I am not condoning slavery, I am merely pointing out that there are lesser evils out of all the bad things happening in the world.

And stop bringing up the "Muslims being colonized by westerners" bullshit. If the Muslims hadn't conquered their way out of the Arabic peninsula, occupying lands that weren't (and IMO still to this day aren't) theirs, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

ah you're not american, so you know fuck all about this issue.

bye

It's still kinda true, as long as you equate freedom with not following sharia law. In reality it's not the freedom they dislike, its the fact we don't self impose stupid rules based on a magic sky-man. The muslim extremists hate the rest of the muslim world for exactly the same reason.

There's also over 2000 years of historical rivalry between europe and the middle east, and more modern foreign policy decisions such as Israel and the Afghanistan and Iraq wars.

The main ridiculous thing is there are so many reasons for middle easterns to hate westerners, yet our politicians still invite them into our countries in droves, and then act all surprised when they commit acts of violence.

No, it is still wrong and makes no sense.

The Islamic State asks muslims to attack Europe because they are part of the coalition facing them, especially France. Basically, your country kills muslims we kill you.

ISIS would eventually kill Europeans even if they have nothing to do with the war in Iraq & Syria. ISIS is expansionist and genocidal, just like Muhammed. The Yezidis did nothing to Sunnis or ISIS , yet ISIS carried out genocide against them.

Islam is an expansionsit totalitarian ideology, so attacks against the West are only partly retaliation for Western foreign policy. Salafist groups would attack everyone in their quest to make Islam the only culture in the world. Whereas other Muslim groups like Hamas and Hezbollah are concerned with their specific regional issues and their beef with the West is Western foreign policy. The Uighurs and Rohinga who have taken up arms don't care about conquering the West for Islam, they are just resistance fighters against the regimes/cultures wiping them out.

10 years ago or so I remember people used to make fun of those who would say Muslim terrorists hate us for our freedoms. They would say 9/11 was a response to American imperialism. With all the terrorist attacks on Europe, it seems like the neocons may have been right. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

lol

then why isnt south korea being bombed and shot up?

im not one of the people who say its all our fault, but its kinda like defensive driving. if you arent a defensive driver, and you get hit, its not exactly your fault, but you could have prevented it.

The prophet Muhammad was a warlord and Muslims have attacked Christian land since his time. They have attacked Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Zoroasts as well throughout history.

Do you think Muslim terror groups care whether you are a Christian or an Atheist?

They absolutely do not care. They unironically don't seem to care if you're anything but a specific type of Muslim either. But you've said it yourself, they're terror groups.

Again, how you think Christianity spread throughout the world? How it reached Africa, Asia and Latin America? Jesus camps and missionaries? Are you honestly suggesting Christianity has a non-violent history? I think you and I both know that's a lie. Christianity does not get a pass just because Muslims waged war against non-Muslims.

I would love for you to explain how that is ironic.
Because they're both Abrahamic religions with stark similarities and history. One would think someone like that would be more tolerant of others practicing a religion like that. Especially since Christian numbers are sinking in America day by day. I would've thought the conversation would turn to atheism vs theism.

tfw America 2060 and Emperor Donald Trump III bans religion altogether and creates a post-theist society.

Yup. I have often mentioned this here. And what is even more bizarre is Blacks converting to Islam because Christianity is the religion of the slave holders . Islam is intrinsically linked to African slavery and was the religion of the slavers but these facts have all gone down a memory hole, as far as popular thought is concerned.

lol

then why isnt south korea being bombed and shot up?

im not one of the people who say its all our fault, but its kinda like defensive driving. if you arent a defensive driver, and you get hit, its not exactly your fault, but you could have prevented it.
There are virtually no Muslims there. If Europe had virtually no Muslims, it wouldn't be getting run over and stabbed by Jihadis. S.Korean's non-interventionist foreign policy also shields it from Jihadism, but only for the time being because eventually the Jihadis will attack S.Korea for not giving in to Islam.

Because they're both Abrahamic religions with stark similarities and history. One would think someone like that would be more tolerant of others practicing a religion like that. Especially since Christian numbers are sinking in America day by day. I would've thought the conversation would turn to atheism vs theism.

I think you need to read more.

ISIS would eventually kill Europeans even if they have nothing to do with the war in Iraq & Syria. ISIS is expansionist and genocidal, just like Muhammed. The Yezidis did nothing to Sunnis or ISIS , yet ISIS carried out genocide against them.

Islam is an expansionsit totalitarian ideology, so attacks against the West are only partly retaliation for Western foreign policy. Salafist groups would attack everyone in their quest to make Islam the only culture in the world. Whereas other Muslim groups like Hamas and Hezbollah are concerned with their specific regional issues and their beef with the West is Western foreign policy. The Uighurs and Rohinga who have taken up arms don't care about conquering the West for Islam, they are just resistance fighters against the regimes/cultures wiping them out.
Pretty old thread but I think I actually mentioned that too

Back