Remember when Bruce Buffer totally screwed up anoucing the winner of this championship fight?

Jon Stark

King in the North
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Judge 1 scores it 48-47 Hendricks judge 2 scores it 48-47 Pierre and judge 3 calls it 48-47 for the winner and STILLLLLLLLLLLLL CHAMPION GEORGE ST PIERRE!!!! Why did he say Pierre the first time? #fail

Buffer announced Aldo as "undisputed" against McGregor.

Maybe I'm an idiot, I honestly don't get it

Bro - 360

All's I'm sayin

Buffer360.gif

I can't stand Bruce Buffer because of his telling and screaming and in that little video he makes out like his little saying " iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime" is some masterpiece created by god, he make me sick. I seen him playing poker and you talk about an arrogant prick, not that he is, he literally thinks his shit does not stink and he is about as goofy looking as you can imagine. His head is so big it does not look right. The way he acts he is like some kind of mogul, you will definitely puke in your mouth

St. Pierre is a weird last name if you think about it. Im used to it mainly because of George st pierre

Judge 1 scores it 48-47 Hendricks judge 2 scores it 48-47 Pierre and judge 3 calls it 48-47 for the winner and STILLLLLLLLLLLLL CHAMPION GEORGE ST PIERRE!!!! Why did he say Pierre the first time? #fail
You're reaching.

I can't stand Bruce Buffer because of his telling and screaming and in that little video he makes out like his little saying " iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit's tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime" is some masterpiece created by god, he make me sick. I seen him playing poker and you talk about an arrogant prick, not that he is, he literally thinks his shit does not stink and he is about as goofy looking as you can imagine. His head is so big it does not look right. The way he acts he is like some kind of mogul, you will definitely puke in your mouth

He's trying to be like his half brother...who coined the phrase "let's get ready to rumble!!!"..which made him millions.

Holy shit, did Bruce Buffer throw your best pair of orthopedic shoes over the power lines after he banged your Mom or something?

I think he messed up announcing Frank Mir's title win too.
When he forgot to say "and new".

Way to hate on someone for made up reasons, bro.

I like Buffer, he genuinely likes this sport and seems to know some shit about it. Funny at times as well.

As for the thread, he made a mistake? It's almost like he's human, right?

michael buffer is big time, this guy is a hack

Back