Remember the claims Khabib was more loved than Conor?

Maybe your family are racists? But to say all Russians are racists is pretty racist :/.

About Conor being a bigger star among Russian is just complete and utter BS.

Just compare Khabib's press conferences in different Russian cities Conor's press conference in Moscow and compare who draws bigger crowds.

I'm Slavic Russian as well, with some Tatar mixed in. But I'm about that Soviet дружба народов idea.

It's true though that there are a lot of nazi trash in the country who would support anybody ahead of person from Caucasus. It's also true that Conor has fans in Russia.

My 5 cents.

1 drop rule I'm afraid, you'll never be accepted no matter how much ass you lick or how much you profess to love the majority's dream.

I'd say khabib fans are a much more mature audience than the kids and grown men that scream for another man at a live event like a 12 year old girl at a Justin beiber concert.

They are the same thing, just the flip side of the coin. Khabib fans are not more mature.

Why do Khabib's nuthuggers try and paint Conor as a hated villain and Khabib as super popular?
Check out these crowd reactions. Only Nate has come close to having equal support against Conor. Fact is outside of the isolated and marginalized Conor hating bubble, out there in the real world, Conor was, is and forever will be the most loved and idolized MMA athlete.

Conor fans love soccer too, unfortunately alcohol too. OOOOOLEEEEEOLEOLEOLEEEEEEEOOOOOLEEEEEEOOLEEEEEE

Of course people love Conor. People fucking suck. I expect nothing less

Back