Remember the claims Khabib was more loved than Conor?

Seismic

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Why do Khabib's nuthuggers try and paint Conor as a hated villain and Khabib as super popular?
Check out these crowd reactions. Only Nate has come close to having equal support against Conor. Fact is outside of the isolated and marginalized Conor hating bubble, out there in the real world, Conor was, is and forever will be the most loved and idolized MMA athlete.

giphy.gif

Nobody in their right mind would or should 'Idolize' Conor. He's only revered like that in his hugger's minds.

Now that Conor is fighting again, his dick riders are slowly coming out of the woodwork after 1+year of hiding in shame.

Why do Khabib's nuthuggers try and paint Conor as a hated villain and Khabib as super popular?
Check out these crowd reactions. Only Nate has come close to having equal support against Conor. Fact is outside of the isolated and marginalized Conor hating bubble, out there in the real world, Conor was, is and forever will be the most loved and idolized MMA athlete.

This is embarrassing. You should feel bad.

Conor is the more popular fighter, but I certaintly wouldn't say idolized!

Khabib has a lot of Muslim fans so if the fight was held in Saudi Arabia, he would definetely get more of a crowd response. Khabib's popularity has risen since that fight.

You mean in America where there's a heavy anti-Muslim sentiment the trash talking Irishman who insulted Khabib's religion, his people, called him backwards and so on has more support, no shit Sherlock. Also if Jones can have cultists in good numbers then anything is possible.

Hell I've even seen a white ethno-Nationalist who praised Khabib against Conor him seeing Conrat as the representstion of the degenerate West and Khabib a honest conservative guy despite disliking his religion.

Last edited:
I'd say khabib fans are a much more mature audience than the kids and grown men that scream for another man at a live event like a 12 year old girl at a Justin beiber concert.

<SelenaWow> It's threads & fanz like this why I can never be a Conor fan I don't wanna be guilty by association.

Because Khabib is popular, internationally he's a star & has more morals than Conor will ever have. Doesn't matter if Conor has more followers, in their profession we all seen who was better at it. The worst part about Conor nuthuggers is they parrot everything Conor says and believes everything & also living through Conor boasting about how money he has and all the cars he rents like they are in his shoes. Saddest bunch of fans ever.

Why are you posting a video of Conor before Khabib crushed and humiliated him stealing most of his fans?

Khabib is a massive international star now who gets a million bucks just to show up at certain events and rubs elbows with A list celebrities. Conor's own countrymen can't even stand him. Thank you for being so inferior Conor.

Are you surprised that MMA entertainment consumers appreciate Conor more than Khabib?

Have you seen the human garbage that composes much of the crowd that follows MMA?

Of course Conor is what they want.

Back