Remember the claims Khabib was more loved than Conor?

I don't like either of them very much! Conor is a spoiled brat who acts like a crazed idiot and Khabib's fighting style bores the crap out of me. PLUS, he's Russian and I don't root for Russian fighters.:cool:

Actually it’s more like:

Khabib is less hated than Conor

Seeing as he’s an (alleged) rapist

Since Khabib is Muslim I'm sure all the gays and closet gays are gravitating towards Conor, so you might be right TS.

Russia 150 million
Irish 3 million

I think TS doesn't know what "loved" means.

I don't know if one of them is "more loved" than the other...I mean they both have pretty healthy fan bases. Both have done some very commendable things outside of the cage, and they both have done some supremely d-bag things outside of the cage. I'd wager to say we all have versions of both guys in our lives...It seems like Conor's that friend that's super cool to hang out with for the most part, but then has too much too drink, and then continues to drink and turns into a belligerent, embarrassing asshole (like punching the old man at the bar). Khabib's the quiet friend, that's cool to hang out with and is pretty insightful, but is socially awkward and gets boring and when he decides to have fun it's nothing that remotely interests you (like making a homeless dude do push ups).

I don't know if one of them is "more loved" than the other...I mean they both have pretty healthy fan bases. Both have done some very commendable things outside of the cage, and they both have done some supremely d-bag things outside of the cage. I'd wager to say we all have versions of both guys in our lives...It seems like Conor's that friend that's super cool to hang out with for the most part, but then has too much too drink, and then continues to drink and turns into a belligerent, embarrassing asshole (like punching the old man at the bar). Khabib's the quiet friend, that's cool to hang out with and is pretty insightful, but is socially awkward and gets boring and when he decides to have fun it's nothing that remotely interests you (like making a homeless dude do push ups).
wow i cant believe that the homeless thing became such a big deal lmfao its not even that deep

giphy.gif
Hey bro, wtf! for a Friday afternoon. I laughed my arse off for 10 minutes on this on.

Look I've had a sheltred life, I'm not exactly sure whats going on. Either baby Conor is being rocked to sleep, or is cry baby Conor getting some very painful rear tunnel action here?

Why do Khabib's nuthuggers try and paint Conor as a hated villain and Khabib as super popular?
Check out these crowd reactions. Only Nate has come close to having equal support against Conor. Fact is outside of the isolated and marginalized Conor hating bubble, out there in the real world, Conor was, is and forever will be the most loved and idolized MMA athlete.

Honestly, you McNugget nut cruncher. Do you honestly think Khabib's Russian support base is going to get visa's to be able to see him fight in America? If they can afford the ticket and flight? Or do you think the Irish American retards are going to flock to see their reject fight?

I am Slavic Russian he is not loved there Conor is loved more IN RUSSIA, except the Caucasus regions where most Muslims live. I have so much family there, Slavic Russians love fedor they do not like Khabib.. i don't get where this crazy misconception of all "Russians" liking him comes from.

PS: MOST Russians are VERY RACIST!! Especially against Muslim people, they are pretty horrible growing up in the USA I can see it every time i fly back to Russia to visit family.

Why do Khabib's nuthuggers try and paint Conor as a hated villain and Khabib as super popular?
Check out these crowd reactions. Only Nate has come close to having equal support against Conor. Fact is outside of the isolated and marginalized Conor hating bubble, out there in the real world, Conor was, is and forever will be the most loved and idolized MMA athlete.

Really? It's worth it to start a thread to discuss who is more "loved." Is that all that McGregor fans have left now?

Peak Conor > peak Khabib in popularity.

However, Conor has gone on a decline whereas Khabib's stock has risen. That said, Conor is still popular with casuals.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back