Remember that time Jones snitched on himself?

no, jons fans and him are the one who act like children so I find it ironic that that dont hold him to that tough guy stereotype. Jones popped for "weird shit" because he was trying to cover up his ped use, notice how no one else pops for weird shit except guys like vitor???

Also the only reason we knew for a fact about tj was he admitted it, if it was jon he would have claimed someone injected him in his sleep to frame him and usada would say some bs like he could compete with it because if he came off now it would lower him to below the levels of other fighters....he has been given that dana white privilege too long
No TJ was forced to admit it, because what he was popped with was undeniably injectable EPO

You have no clue what you're talking about, you have proven that several times

Jones was technical dude, so was Silva
Jones was never technical until the later part of his career....he was sloppy as hell for a long time and is slowly going back. His striking was never "elite", gus proved that by the fact that just by being comparable in size was almost enough to dethrone him. Why is it that gus and other long skinny guys can ko guys with their hands but jones cant? Because they are technical yet still have power....jones has to choose one or the other and still sucks at it.

Jones was never technical until the later part of his career....he was sloppy as hell for a long time and is slowly going back. His striking was never "elite", gus proved that by the fact that just by being comparable in size was almost enough to dethrone him. Why is it that gus and other long skinny guys can ko guys with their hands but jones cant? Because they are technical yet still have power....jones has to choose one or the other and still sucks at it.
It's impossible to do as well as Jones without being technical

You just don't understand MMA so you see a big guy being stronger lol, that's not how fighting works

It's impossible to do as well as Jones without being technical

You just don't understand MMA so you see a big guy being stronger lol, that's not how fighting works
Then why did he use steroids???? lmao obviously it works or he wouldnt take the risk...and an even better point is he must have known he couldnt compete and be a dominant champ without it if he was willing risk everything for his juice that you for some reason think didnt effect his performance.

Again, if it didnt do anything for him why was he willing to risk everything for it? If he was really that great he would care more about proving it and keeping that win streak than risking it with steroids.

Technical doesn't matter. Steroid aren't just "make-me-strong-juice," it means they can also train longer and harder. Basically doing more manhours than standard. That helps technique

So silva didnt have like 100% accuracy in his debut and finish iron headed leben with less that 20 strikes??? Tell me more about how silva was just juiced up swinging for the fences...
Are you saying Jon only won because of strength?

He’s been one of the most talented / technical fighters in MMA for a long time.

Jones has always come across as a guy who will do anything to win including cheat.
That's typically how it goes when a lot of money is at stake. The difference between winning and losing is massive.

Are you saying Jon only won because of strength?

He’s been one of the most talented / technical fighters in MMA for a long time.
No, but his early fights were very sloppy and more like winning by being the bigger man with wrestling, which if it works it works...but he obviously knew he was lacking in the strength department or else he wouldnt have been willing to use peds. Also I actually don't consider jones that technical. Gus exposed him just by being comparable in reach to him, other wise shouldnt gus be considered one one the best strikers of all time to be able to stand with jones??

I would say Jons reach is what makes him look technical but a real "technical" fighter knows how to get real ko's with their hands which jones has never done. Even skinny ass max is able to drop guys with his hands, its because he is technical, which I would argue jones is not, jones is just well rounded and gifted with reach...thats it.

No, but his early fights were very sloppy and more like winning by being the bigger man with wrestling, which if it works it works...but he obviously knew he was lacking in the strength department or else he wouldnt have been willing to use peds. Also I actually don't consider jones that technical. Gus exposed him just by being comparable in reach to him, other wise shouldnt gus be considered one one the best strikers of all time to be able to stand with jones??

I would say Jons reach is what makes him look technical but a real "technical" fighter knows how to get real ko's with their hands which jones has never done. Even skinny ass max is able to drop guys with his hands, its because he is technical, which I would argue jones is not, jones is just well rounded and gifted with reach...thats it.
Steroids don’t create the sort of creative mind and diversity of skill set that we seen from Jon.

He had one of the most unique minds, talent and approach to the game that we’ve ever seen in MMA. Especially when he was young, green and raw.

He wasn’t winning due to strength. He won because his skill set was so diverse, unique, outside the box.

You don’t get what Jones has by Juicing.

and for the record, MOST fighters have used something. Most Athletes have used something. This is fact. If it were that easy to just use a PED and be one of the greatest competitors to ever live, then everyone would do it.

What Jones had was rare.

Steroids don’t create the sort of creative mind and diversity of skill set that we seen from Jon.

He had one of the most unique minds, talent and approach to the game that we’ve ever seen in MMA. Especially when he was young, green and raw.

He wasn’t winning due to strength. He won because his skill set was so diverse, unique, outside the box.

You don’t get what Jones has by Juicing.

and for the record, MOST fighters have used something. Most Athletes have used something. This is fact. If it were that easy to just use a PED and be one of the greatest competitors to ever live, then everyone would do it.

What Jones had was rare.
His skills were creative but not effective at all for getting ko's.....and now his skills still arent very effect for fighting except for keeping people out of arms reach. He should teach self defense, gouge they eye, run away.

Back