Remember that time Jones snitched on himself?

p9ZFGnKjHH35EXv0_iaG06geZ58aSIgm4RrgVPtf1yUrXP2B9PoP6bX3oJIVtZpJEMPVEpea6H9RKSFaRErVDb9Pa8RwMEqeQ3eXyTsYdV3B6_wdA7Ov2ENKE-BUUPOpoIJSKFWaDtia2g

Because 90% of the guys he fought were on juice and he murked them all

Also, we don't know what Jon has taken, how juiced he was is all speculation
well we know he was doing blow back then and partying really hard, why would he have some kind of standard not to use steroids then too? He wouldnt, and thats why its safe to assume he was on something and gus wasnt. Plus all the hiding under the cage bs, no fighter can be the goat and do shit like that, its clear he was trying to hide his cheating.

I mean... Steroids definitely helps, right? Otherwise he wouldn't juice. Would be cool if Bones believed in himself as much as you do.
its funny that even jones had to admit it and dana too yet these nut huggers somehow convince themselves that he was forced into admitting he used it when he didnt....I think some sherbros might have cte.

Snitching is a perverse kind of jealousy, shows weak character. Rhetorical.
It also shows you are trying to hide or get away with something, like trying to distract from your own issues.

well we know he was doing blow back then and partying really hard, why would he have some kind of standard not to use steroids then too? He wouldnt, and thats why its safe to assume he was on something and gus wasnt. Plus all the hiding under the cage bs, no fighter can be the goat and do shit like that, its clear he was trying to hide his cheating.
Lmao he partied, so he did steroids? That logic makes no sense, it's not "safe to assume" anything, Gus was probably on shit too lol

He could've been hiding because he smoked weed... who knows

Snitching is a perverse kind of jealousy, shows weak character. Rhetorical.
It's the same shit that happens to people in prison, everyone says they wouldn't snitch until the government sits you down and says you can either do 25 years in prison or snitch and do 5

It's not like he went out and snitched for no reason, USADA approached him and said you're either gonna be suspended for X amount of time and lose X amount of dollars, or snitch

It's the same shit that happens to people in prison, everyone says they wouldn't snitch until the government sits you down and says you can either do 25 years in prison or snitch and do 5

It's not like he went out and snitched for no reason, USADA approached him and said you're either gonna be suspended for X amount of time and lose X amount of dollars, or snitch
He snitched on schoolmates for getting baked, fucking killjjoy!

Whatever happened to snitches get stitches? All Bones fans that love his bad boy attitude seem to leave that part of the bad boy code out.

When it comes to the ufc though he shouldnt have gotten special treatment, if anything he should have gotten harsher treatment for effecting other guys careers and cheating them out of wins...just like TJ.

Everyone was on PEDs when Jones started

Anderson was on PEDs and for some reason people don't hold him even close to as accountable as Jones
Beacause silva won his fights by being technical...not tossing guys around with unnatural strength. Also theres no proof silva was on peds until after he lost the belt, unlike jones.

Whatever happened to snitches get stitches? All Bones fans that love his bad boy attitude seem to leave that part of the bad boy code out.

When it comes to the ufc though he shouldnt have gotten special treatment, if anything he should have gotten harsher treatment for effecting other guys careers and cheating them out of wins...just like TJ.
Snitches get stitches? Are you 12?

TJ was popped for injectable EPO, we knew for a 100% fact TJ was doing serious shit, Jon got popped for weird shit so nobody ever knew exactly what was going on with him

Beacause silva won his fights by being technical...not tossing guys around with unnatural strength. Also theres no proof silva was on peds until after he lost the belt, unlike jones.
Hahahaha right, I was taking you seriously until I saw this, you're an idiot

Snitches get stitches? Are you 12?

TJ was popped for injectable EPO, we knew for a 100% fact TJ was doing serious shit, Jon got popped for weird shit so nobody ever knew exactly what was going on with him
no, jons fans and him are the one who act like children so I find it ironic that that dont hold him to that tough guy stereotype. Jones popped for "weird shit" because he was trying to cover up his ped use, notice how no one else pops for weird shit except guys like vitor???

Also the only reason we knew for a fact about tj was he admitted it, if it was jon he would have claimed someone injected him in his sleep to frame him and usada would say some bs like he could compete with it because if he came off now it would lower him to below the levels of other fighters....he has been given that dana white privilege too long

Hahahaha right, I was taking you seriously until I saw this, you're an idiot
So silva didnt have like 100% accuracy in his debut and finish iron headed leben with less that 20 strikes??? Tell me more about how silva was just juiced up swinging for the fences...

Back